ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have been on there for a while. just never post.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright well I'm going to meet up with the OH guys in Columbus regardless, even though it's a good drive, it should be a good time.
Yeah I'll more then likely be there myself.. And if you havent noticed Im the guy your talkin to on ohiohondas :cool: , lol..

And Id be down for another cc meet.. Anyone else wanna try to have one or just say fawk it?? Cause we could just shoot for a early summer meet in may or june??

circlethesky187

5+ Year Member
Yeah I'll more then likely be there myself.. And if you havent noticed Im the guy your talkin to on ohiohondas :cool: , lol..

And Id be down for another cc meet.. Anyone else wanna try to have one or just say fawk it?? Cause we could just shoot for a early summer meet in may or june??
Haha holy s**t i just noticed that. Oh well, haha i'm new on this site and have never even heard of their meets. How are they? And i think there should be something closer to cleveland!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Most OH meets are in or very close to Columbus just b/c of the central location.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha holy s**t i just noticed that. Oh well, haha i'm new on this site and have never even heard of their meets. How are they? And i think there should be something closer to cleveland!
Ive never been to a OH meet before, just a cc meet so Im not real sure how they are.. Id say the would be alright if I had to guess..

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What up, I'd be down for an Ohio meet... Columbus is like, two hours from me; def keep some posts going. I'd be coming from Cincy, so if it's in C-bus there should be a cruise; who else is with me??!!!

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What up, I'd be down for an Ohio meet... Columbus is like, two hours from me; def keep some posts going. I'd be coming from Cincy, so if it's in C-bus there should be a cruise; who else is with me??!!!
Id be down for it.. If we wanna do this then we need to kinda pick a date and go from there..

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would be down for a cruise up there. I have made the trip a few times for the meets up there. Not a bad drive at all. I need to see how things are going to work out on my car with all the new parts and all of that and then I can go from there.

circlethesky187

5+ Year Member
I would be down for a cruise up there. I have made the trip a few times for the meets up there. Not a bad drive at all. I need to see how things are going to work out on my car with all the new parts and all of that and then I can go from there.
Well I doubt there will be any honda meets up here in cleveland. Everyone I know around here is domestic and think all hondas = rice

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There is a decent import scene in Cincinnati but I am not part of it. Its just easier to have it there since when we started having them we had people coming for all over the state.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So would everyone like to setup a cc meet and see what happens or just say fawk it?? Cause I know I'll go to the ohiohondas meet but I wouldnt mind to have another with the cc ppl unless you guys decide to go to the OH meet..

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about this:

Figure out details later, this way we know if its worth or not---

If you want to go to a central ohio meet in May/June Sign In:

EXAMPLE:

JoeB, I am down to meet.

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If the Central Ohio meet is no further north than C-bus, then:

JoeB.- I'm down to meet!!

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If Central Ohio means Columbus or below, count me in... Don't really wanna drive much farther north than C-bus.

shields----down to meet!!

(Sorry about that, didn't think my first one posted!!)