OHIO MEET THREAD!!! (for real)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MAYBE I will go easy on myself that night and drive a couple of you tools around...=)

I also have a couple friends that live on campus so worse cast scenario, we crash there if we all get wasted. I work until 8PM so I wont be meeting you all until a little later. (but who goes to bars before 10-11 right?)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
MAYBE I will go easy on myself that night and drive a couple of you tools around...=)

I also have a couple friends that live on campus so worse cast scenario, we crash there if we all get wasted. I work until 8PM so I wont be meeting you all until a little later. (but who goes to bars before 10-11 right?)
:werd: you wouldn't catch me in a bar before 10 ;)

justinwebb

Banned
stealthy said:
leedos is always poppin, girls dancin on the bar and s**t......i had fun there the one time i went....
yea it was also where my friend was taken from raped then murdered and her body dumped in a field i refuse to go there sorry.....some of you ohioabs might have seen her on the news last year her name was julie popovich and yes i was at the bar that night with her....

well anyone is welcome to crash at my house and i can drive everyone around no problem....i'm not a big drinker anymore....

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
justinwebb said:
yea it was also where my friend was taken from raped then murdered and her body dumped in a field i refuse to go there sorry.....some of you ohioabs might have seen her on the news last year her name was julie popovich and yes i was at the bar that night with her....

well anyone is welcome to crash at my house and i can drive everyone around no problem....i'm not a big drinker anymore....
yeah i know about that, and i mean honestly that can happen anywhere, thats all im saying but i understand what your are getting at so i mean we can go anywhere it doesnt matter to me...

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well..s**t since im not of drinking age yet less than a year....i know Bentos on high st. is 18 and up...ps im good friends with the bartender and bouncer there....so i guess i could see whats up there when it gets closer to that time.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
justinwebb said:

yea i remember seeing that s**t on cnn that f**ker get shot yet??? (he deserves it) and i can def respect that wish fo sho ;) where ever we go i know i'll have a good time so i'm down for wherever ;)

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok I think I am coming for sure, Dulce = Keenan, 2 cars at least, 3 if my buddy can get his fixed on time, but only mine is a civic, lol and about 4 or 5 people including me, so (3,5) if everything turns out right.

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealthy, you have pm...

O/T, I'm so excited about the meet.

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Count me in.. 1 car.. 2 people. I don't know if I'll have my new civic by then, so I hope no one minds my 06 accord.

Bryan

Love For Sale
5+ Year Member
:lol: Really I don't drink like I used to anymore (if at all). I was joking about the DD thing. Since I'd have to drive from Cinci, I may or not stick around all day anyway.

Lessen

Stop staring at my car!
5+ Year Member
Hmmm... well, I'm new to this forum. Don't know anybody but I'm considering it anyways. I see there's a couple more "old" guys here. Maybe I can help raise the average? =)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lessen said:
Hmmm... well, I'm new to this forum. Don't know anybody but I'm considering it anyways. I see there's a couple more "old" guys here. Maybe I can help raise the average? =)
Welcome... so you are from AUrora are you? I am originally from Solon...but I knew several people from there.

WHere did you go to HS at?

~Old guy... :lol:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lessen said:
most of the people on here dont actually know eachother. it just a good time to meet everyone and just BS and have a good time all day.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
most of the people on here dont actually know eachother. it just a good time to meet everyone and just BS and have a good time all day.
:werd:

Lessen

Stop staring at my car!
5+ Year Member
mysilzfaster - Actually, I grew up in Elyria. Moved over to this side of town a couple years ago. I like it over here.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if everyone shows we should have a good turnout, getting closer ;)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THe list will thin out by the time the meet comes the trick is.. how much. lol