ok, I wanna ditch it.......how?

jimj90

5+ Year Member
LOL. good idea! So how big are the holes that hold on that thing? I'm thinking two little ones on each side?

05HFPCivicSE

5+ Year Member
dont trade your wing r u crazy? the stock wing is the cleanest all you have to do is swap your taillights for 04-05 ones and ill look nice trust me. if you trade your trunk lid other dude is getting over!

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i've got 5 holes in my trunk none of them big enough to stick my fingar in, 4 out of the 5 holes have a little rubber or plastic cap i say "rubber or plastic" because all the my nubs are different sizes do u want me to take a picture?

jimj90

5+ Year Member
and FYI those are "Element" stickers covering the holes. :-) Element is a skateboard company if ya didnt know.

jimj90

5+ Year Member
LOL....yeah I've been going back and forth about this.....for two weeks....then finally today...I'm thinking....what the heck am I SKERD of.....cool stickers to cover the holes is funny! screw it.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
I could neva under stand the whole bike rack and surf rack crap that people stick ontop of there hondas its make the car look stupid to me .I dislike the whole outlook of a big bulky piece of crap sitting on my roof . I dont get the aspect of it at all.

jimj90

5+ Year Member
well then I guess you dont surf on 9 foot long surfboards then....LOL....or ever have to buy 2x4's for skate ramp projects. :-)

ever put a 2x4 in your honda?

but hey...thanks for the kind words! :-)

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well then I guess you dont surf on 9 foot long surfboards then....LOL....or ever have to buy 2x4's for skate ramp projects. :-)

ever put a 2x4 in your honda?

but hey...thanks for the kind words! :-)
ever thought about buyin a truck aka ridgeline?
lol
i think it looks good

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jesus give him a break. He has the racks for a reason, because he needs them. They're not for looks. And why spent a LOT more or a truck to carry a surfboard.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Its not that,I am dissin on him the car looks a s**t load better , but imagine how bad ass it would look with out the rack . I hope you atleast to remember to take the rack off every week and wash under and wax it so the bars dont leave strains or marks in the paint.

T3rry

04 Em2 LX Manual Coupe
5+ Year Member
Its not that,I am dissin on him the car looks a s**t load better , but imagine how bad ass it would look with out the rack . I hope you atleast to remember to take the rack off every week and wash under and wax it so the bars dont leave strains or marks in the paint.
and aesthetics always take precedence over functionality.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the man has hobbies other oh good his car looks good, give him a break on the rack