Okay guys where can I get these tail lights

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i used nite shades and it came out just fine.....all i had to do was clean the tailights real good and then just sprayed 2-3 good coats on it and let it dry for 6 hours.....i didnt even use a clear coat and it came out just fine and still looks good to this day:

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I did my fogs, turnsignals, and night running lights on my car about a week ago with the Niteshades...did 7 coats...they are pitch black, and look awesome...it was extremely easy to do...used the VHT Niteshades...I recommend it...I was going to do my tail lights, but got to get another can from the store now...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just to warn you, it's illegal to modify your headlights and taillights like this. This decreases light output and cops will be likely to give you a ticket.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ouch. lol.

i'm so glad that when i still had ricey aspirations for my car, i was broke and unable to bring them to fruition.

thank God. lol.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where do you buy the paint for doing this and whats the name of it? is it a rattlecan job or do i need a spray gun???

d16yb-96

5+ Year Member
I like them, but it will make it will make your lights less visible at night. That's the only reason i wouldn't get them.