omfg, have i got something to show you guys...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you guys just HAVE to see this... even though you might "regret" it later, you all know you want to see it... omfg, the one i have for you guys this time is just f**king incredible!! and yes, it's a typical anfrey media post.... but omfg... you all need to see this...

however, the vip isn't open yet. so you'll all just have to wait. but trust me, you do not want to miss this.... and i can say with 100% confidence that none of you have seen this.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
you guys just HAVE to see this... even though you might "regret" it later, you all know you want to see it... omfg, the one i have for you guys this time is just f**king incredible!! and yes, it's a typical anfrey media post.... but omfg... you all need to see this...

however, the vip isn't open yet. so you'll all just have to wait. but trust me, you do not want to miss this.... and i can say with 100% confidence that none of you have seen this.
i think connie probably has...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
she hasn't seen what i have in store for you guys.... :naughty: oh it's very :naughty:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how does it measure up to mr. hands gets fulfilled.. I never actually got to show my friends that.. I

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
:rolf: :rolf:

Guess I should stop demanding cock pr0n huh? :lol:

If it's gross Anfrey I'm not gonna ever talk to you again. :nono: :nono:

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seriously what the hells going on man.. club civic is worthless if no lounge and esp VIP lounge.. BOO!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kihun_Cha said:
seriously what the hells going on man.. club civic is worthless if no lounge and esp VIP lounge.. BOO!
And they will come in this thread and tell you if you don't liek it go to another site. :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im glad that all the people that come here solely for the lounge......

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
how does it measure up to mr. hands gets fulfilled.. I never actually got to show my friends that.. I
it's not as harsh as mr. hands gets fulfilled... but this one's got an interesting twist to it....

connies92hatchie said:
If it's gross Anfrey I'm not gonna ever talk to you again. :nono: :nono:
some will find it gross, some will find it hot. some will just click the back button right away. :lol:

Genuine Rolla said:
please finish your sentence... you left me hanging

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kihun_Cha said:
first of all.. there is a lounge.. you are posting in it :roll: secondly coming to a CIVIC site EXCLUSIVELY for off topic content is rather.. silly? may i suggest www.offtopic.net they have plenty of off topic type content ;)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
first of all.. there is a lounge.. you are posting in it :roll: secondly coming to a CIVIC site EXCLUSIVELY for off topic content is rather.. silly? may i suggest www.offtopic.net they have plenty of off topic type content ;)
call me mr. silly pants. going on 3 years

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
I dont come here just for the lounge, I just use the lounge while waiting for a tech post I can help in

ANF...Shoot me a link over PM i have to see this

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you'll just have to wait your turn... or hit me up on aim...

i have 3 videos and 1 photo to show so far...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
okay ive been wondering all along, how does 1 go about being able to view the VIP section? i cant and i dunno what i have to do to be able to :(

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
amej8 said:
okay ive been wondering all along, how does 1 go about being able to view the VIP section? i cant and i dunno what i have to do to be able to :(
you wait until it opens again.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
fventura03 said:
thsi thread sux
just wait until the vip reopens and you find out what this thread promises... because i deliver.

oh, whoever had hit me up on aim about mrhands, IM me. i just pulled it off my other drive for you.