5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, good find

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes very good vid. I must say he had a lot balls jumping off a building(s) like that.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who's he think he is? Jackie Chan?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn, i wish i could do that and not break anything... damn...

check out a bunch of martial arts stuff at www.bilang.com

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw some stuff like this a few months ago on tv, i i think they called themselves "Yamikaze", not kamikaze as most of you are probably thinking. They were supposed to come out with a movie where they did this stuff through out the whole thing. I've been looking for it for months, i kinda stop looking for a while but i guess imma continue looking now that i know that there is more footage out there.

Titleist71

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look at the part where he's bookin throught the woods...its 2:06 on the timer to be the exact point....he is f**kin hauling ass in that part...so funny lookin.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
uh... holy s**t... thats f**king awesome.. I wonder how many times they f**ked up before successfully jumping without messin themselves up..

Ninefivejiggaja

Milano Em1 Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those guys are the coolest my friend asctually is starting to do that stuff hes not even anywhere as good as those guys but that s**t is crazy nice find finding that video that is the craziest stuff i love watching it

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the scion comercial has this type of stuff in it, i think its called free running, freestyle running, or something like that. when you see the scion comercial, look at the bottom, and it tells what this stuff is.