Omni Sleeves

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys I'm thinking about getting some omni coilovers and wanted to know if anyone has had these. I can get them for $155 shipped, is that a good price? Thanks

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That price isn't bad.

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i believe the omni spring rates for most civic's are 8k/6k, what kind of ride are you looking for? If you want something fairly soft then the omni's are not for that purpose. The omni's are a semi stiff setup which isn't too bad for a DD but ride quality maybe a bit stiff for you (imo, i'd go stiffer but thats just my preference). Price wise, $155shipped isn't too bad at all. What shocks are you planning to run them with? If your going to run these coilovers you'd have to run them with only skunk2 shocks, kyb agx's, or tokico illuminas. I listed the shocks in that order becuz its ranked by lowest performing to best performing shock.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would be using them just for a daily driver with a mild drop nothing more than maybe 1.5 inches. Would kyb gr-2 shocks be good for just a daily driver? I know they are pretty close to stock shocks .

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really?Omni sleeves are only $155? Bump on this info on how good they are.

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would be using them just for a daily driver with a mild drop nothing more than maybe 1.5 inches. Would kyb gr-2 shocks be good for just a daily driver? I know they are pretty close to stock shocks .
if your really looking to go cheap then go with the sk2 shocks, the price isn't too bad and performance/quality is decent. The sk2 shocks are made for lowered cars and can handle up to 2.5inch drops. I have first hand experience with them and they are pretty good for the money. Compared to the kyb gr-2's the sk2's are a better all around shock. Keep in mind kyb gr-2's and tokico blues are for stock replacment only. PM me i bought my set of $210 picked up and i believe they are $220 shipped, i use a local shop in my area.