Once a Honda, always a Honda - New ride inside >>

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
little as it may be compared to some, it dwarfs the ranger i just traded in :lol:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like it. Good deal man.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was the same way for years and years when they first hit the market. "wtf is honda doing building a truck?". But the v6 has plenty of torque, full time 4wd and lockable differentials, and a towing capacity of 5000lbs. The enterior is freakin nice, especially compared to the ranger I just got out of. Best of all it's a honda. Value will stay up and it's easy for me to work on if it needs anything. And there's plenty of room under the hood for goodies *cough* supercharger *cough*
It's all personal preference and what one requires for a truck.
When it comes to trucks, I'd just rather have a Dodge.
I like both the exterior and interior better than the Honda and hate having gear selects on the column, when it comes to automatics. Plus I like the 3 motor options that Dodge offers as far as V8's are concerned, including a turbo diesel.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought my gf a camera for xmas so I'll take the new truck out this weekend and get some shots :thumbs up

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I need to upload some. Forgot that I even made this thread :lol:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice man. i also REALLY liked your civic a lot, but the ridgelines are pretty nice!

J35 is a great motor too... they LOVE to breathe so a good intake and exhaust mods really help.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, im new to this thread. .... so that's what happen to your coupe. I like the RIdgeline.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The factory airbox is a cold-air system with 3" tubing, so I'm not going to change any of that except for the air filter. As for the exhaust I haven't decided on anything. There's several options and they're all expensive as balls.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The intake is still restrictive even with 3 inch piping...

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The factory airbox is a cold-air system with 3" tubing, so I'm not going to change any of that except for the air filter. As for the exhaust I haven't decided on anything. There's several options and they're all expensive as balls.
im about to run 4" intake on my accord with the J30a4... it makes tons more power with it.
a XLR8 V2 J pipe would probably be the best start on the exhaust... the stock J pipes are so restrictive.
thats just my :twocents:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Scumbag OP
>>Makes a thread about new car
>>Never posts pictures.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol:

I'm f**kin busy, bitches. Damn!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Parking lot pics, hooray!

See what happens when you rush art? You get crappy parking lot pictures... :lame

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Better than nothing...:thumbs up Looks great bro...