One New Thread for it ALL! (56k no way!)

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aint my cock buddy. i dont get turned on by asians. all that is is wind. notice the shirt...being blown back?

yea....

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and why the f**k are people whoring and spaming on this thread! its not for that. its just to show what this car has been thru!

mods- if ya can, please delete the previous replies and pics

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can't steal my thunder, rarely does something go about w/o noticing. i thought the OP would think it kinda funny, but no, I have a dirty Mustang owner giving me crap.
The Mustang is dirty yes, I'm not dirty, you are.. Looking at cock and all.

aint my cock buddy. i dont get turned on by asians. all that is is wind. notice the shirt...being blown back?

yea....
:rolf:

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get rid of that single cam. with all the money u threw away on stupid stuff lik rims and paint and body work u could have gotten a turbo gsr swap or somthing

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sorry for all my antics, apparently they weren't so funny. But back on track, nice car but I'd ditch the single cam or charge it for all the auto-x you appear to do.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soooo many pictures! Awesome build up.. Soooo many things went wrong, but you still continue to build it. Lovin the spirit!

-Jason

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you're a freaking trooper.

Most kids would have started over after that accident...I couldn't believe you had that all fixed...and stuff still kept on happening to your car.

:thumbs up for sticking with it man...thats friggin impressive.

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i keep the single cam because i race is dsp class. im not allowed a bseries in the class and im fine for it. plus living in cali having a single cam really helps when i get harrased by cops. cops dont look twice at a single cam

im building a partail N/A d16z6 for the car, but want to focus more on suspension/brakes/tires combos and small time engine but with the performance side of thinge leaning toward cooling and maybe a bit of engine tuning and above average basic engine mods

i dont need a swap for what i do, with my current setup im still better than alot of people who just throw money into a swap and stock suspension, so i stick with suspension and my z6, and the cool thing is while on the track, i have beaten cars i never thought i could, i have (only 2ce tho) came in a few second ahead of a zo6 corvette with a decent driver on autox courses

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
inspiration =) good lookin hatch im glad to see you stuck threw a lot with it congratz.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow, i absolutely applaud you for not losing faith, after the first carsh i would have parted it out and hoy a fresh one to work with

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
week before autox i decided to redo my brakes since they were making a bit of noise. found out my dust sheild was bent onto the rotor and my pad had separated from the metal

also picked up a 4 point autopower roll bar, getting ready to weld in a harness bar section and paint it black

finished installing some beat- ive had this thing forever finally got around to getting an amp

picked up some other parts

nardi steering wheel!

update-

bought some bridgestone potenza SO-3 in a 205/50/15
(z rated tires)
since i needed a set of tires for autox these will stay on till the rota slips are finished

my rotas finished!

decided to roll wiht the golds and the better tires for a while

and people
integra leather- hatch tops, sedan bottoms

the white rotas

changing my oils later this week

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
came with my jdm console. but i beliee that u can get them from old toyotas or car audio places

KScivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like your car has been through hell! Tell your family to stop running into it!

I love the color, what is it from? And where did you get your Save The SOHC sticker?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like your car has been through hell! Tell your family to stop running into it!

I love the color, what is it from? And where did you get your Save The SOHC sticker?
jdmdecals.com

Cars came along way. Interested in autox myself, about how does it cost you to run?

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow! this car came alooong way. you should enter for ROTM