One of my photoshop pieces

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
also did these in Adobe illustrator, made them from scratch referencing a stock photo.

(NOTE these are old, ill have to dig around for the newer versions, did these a few years ago.)

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice stuff man. How did you do that with Adobe? That's what I want to do as a career.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
Pretty simple once you know what you are doing. A good place to learn is google!!

If you wanna learn something, google it, tons and tons of tutorials out there. I'm self taught and I know more then my graphic design teacher did!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the photoshop stuff is alright. the smaller resolution makes it hard to be really picky but some of the shadows under the car are off(darkness and where they are) and the passenger front tire isnt turned like the added drivers side one. and some of the shadows and shading around the rear wheel arches looks a bit off. but u didnt really do much so i can't be any pickier than that =)

the 2nd set of pictures look nice and clean.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
Haha yeah, photobuket resized em a lot. The we're originally 2560 pixels wide haha.

The second ones look crisper cause try are vector images. Could make them the size of a plane and they would still look crisp.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
Found another thing.
Pics probably small. Stupid photobucket.

These have about 2-3 hours of work into em. Done from scratch.