One of our cars made it into this months edition of Honda Tuning Magazine (9/13)

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
He's one of the people that started Team Lightspeed Racing back in the early 90's. He is the owner of Luxury Detail in Sacramento and the Bay Area. He's worked hard on this build and everyone is really excited for him to achieve this.

Best time so far, 9.80 at 150+

[YOUTUBE="."]2vdaWIuBGvo[/YOUTUBE]

Guts

Case

Assembled

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice! I look forward to checking it out when it's available :thumbs up

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Thanks, bro. I'll be sure to update with shots from the magazine. We also have another car going on the cover in a few months. Awd turbo k swapped eg. Lightspeed, baby!!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll definitely be sure to pick this one up! Congrats man!

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Thanks, bro. It's an honor for us. Opher is an awesome guy with a lot of dedication to our team and our sport. Lsr for life

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Magazine comes out today. Did anyone get their's yet? I can't find the newest one, just last month's with dsd1 jimmy on the cover

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet! You guys going to head down to Bakersfield for the West Coast Nationals race?

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Got the mag today. Congrats!
Thanks, homie!! I need to grab mine at lunch; I've been hella busy lately.
Sweet! You guys going to head down to Bakersfield for the West Coast Nationals race?
I wish I could, it's always fun to watch you guys murder the competition. I have a race the weekend before that, plus my bday the weekend after, so I have to sit this one out. My team will be down there with a few cars, but Idk if the pekpek machine will be operational. We seem to hit our best times in Bakersfield or break s**t trying :lol:
Good luck to you guys, bummer that I have to miss out. I wish they held it in Sacramento again

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I could, it's always fun to watch you guys murder the competition. I have a race the weekend before that, plus my bday the weekend after, so I have to sit this one out. My team will be down there with a few cars, but Idk if the pekpek machine will be operational. We seem to hit our best times in Bakersfield or break s*** trying :lol:
Good luck to you guys, bummer that I have to miss out. I wish they held it in Sacramento again
We wont be there this year. Had a schedule conflict.