One of the cleanest conversions on a 6th gen

KaLs2k

KaL
5+ Year Member
guwakjai010 said:
that on ebay was like posted for sale long ago... i've been saw it and it is prettynice but noone bought it... its been a long time and still haven't been sold
Wow, he spent so much money on it and yet he cant even sell it :rolf:

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen the car in person about 6 months ago. It had a diff. rear bumper and wing. It actually looks real nice in person and it turns alot of heads. If your serious about buying it I would take a trip down here and take a real good look at it because he's been trying to sale it for a while and their might be something wrong with it. Also if I was you I would tell him to keep the sound system and save myself that 1 grand and buy better sounds.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Oh ok, so because the car has, Bride seats, and Takata Harnesses, and a shitty turbo kit... That excludes it from being a piece of s**t? I bet those 19" wheels and tires launch with extreme grip too :roll:
i never said the car wasnt a piece of s**t... i said those seats and harnesses arent, and if you say bride seats and takata harnesses are pieces of s**t then your an idiot. and who says he races it on 19s? do you know the guy?

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deftone said:
i never said the car wasnt a piece of s**t... i said those seats and harnesses arent, and if you say bride seats and takata harnesses are pieces of s**t then your an idiot. and who says he races it on 19s? do you know the guy?
Yeah, cause I'm sure hes such a hardcore performance enthusiast and not a fagmo ricer that he has a set of slicks for race day. And I'm still not impressed by some f**king seats and seat belts... Ohhhh but their mad JDM, so f**king what, they are still just f**king seats and seat belts. Are Takata and Bride then only good manufacturers of those respective products and a good enough reason to not call that car a f**king ricer hunk of gay wad s**t?

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I forgot to tell you that you should also ask him what happened to his steering wheel. That s**t looks like it’s been popped .

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deftone said:

Where do you see these alleged bride seats and takata harnesses?

all I see is the back-seat/ garbage depository

for all I know he could have some APC genuine checkered fleece seat covers and real lap belts from a 71 Pinto.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
Where do you see these alleged bride seats and takata harnesses?

all I see is the back-seat/ garbage depository

for all I know he could have some APC genuine checkered fleece seat covers and real lap belts from a 71 Pinto.
:slap: he meant from the teggy/skyline

chimmychongaz

'92 Civic POS Edition
5+ Year Member
There was a yellow 4dr accord w/ a skyline conversion for sale on ebay a few weeks back. Had an h22a in it also. I have pics somewhere on my computer, i'll post them in a min.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to whoever was talkin s**t about the turbo, id bet money that if that teg was stock on some rotas you wouldnt say that kit was a piece of crap

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
it looks like a toy a homo would give to his decorating party

and foggy projector headlights, altezzas and walmart foglights are just way hotter than a skyline conversion

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
KoketsuCivicSi said:
Wonder if he keeps chickens in there? All that friggin chicken wire.. :roll:

And the blue one, with the entire front end opened up.. Hell, you can damned near see all the way to the firewall..

Never have understood it..
spend thousands and thousands on the bling bling,
and to the engine, not do a thing thing.. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad they dont have a rb in them..
chris

nickcivic27

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Summary so far: Conversion gets the owner more and better lay than the non-converted cars??? :shock: ..and that includes homos :yummy:

JMO

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
qwikxr said:
Wonder if he keeps chickens in there? All that friggin chicken wire.. :roll:
you brought this crappy thread back for that? :slap: noob

sonicvybe

sonicvybe
5+ Year Member
sorry to double post...but BTW...that blue dc2 skyline conversion may not look hella great to some ppl but that s**t is fast as fudge brownies down a fat kids throat. =]