One of the world's last uncontacted tribes...

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how can they live like that?we need to introduce some playstations into their culture, asap.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow thats actually real cool, people should just let them be and do their thang.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if they had shot arrows at the plane and the plane for some reason crashed (just saying, dont bash) and they killed the people in the plane.... How would they be punished? they arent documented people, no names, dont speak the native language im sure, undocumented age....would the normal laws apply to them?
So i can go unofficially shoot people? :lol:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would jus let them be. we shouldnt have a say in their traditions and way of living. thinkin that our way of living is best. isnt that why were in Iraq? to teach democracy when we ourselves dont practice it?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^hahahahahaahahahahahaah

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol^

sucks to be them honestly....im glad i know what a turbo civic is :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol^

sucks to be them honestly....im glad i know what a turbo civic is :lol:
Does it really suck to be them? Does it really?

Such a simple life. Basicly no stress, no worries about gas prices, no worries about if your going to get fired.

I'd have to say, sucks to be us :what:

Last I checked, you didn't know what a turbo civic was because yours isn't finished :what:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does it really suck to be them? Does it really?

Such a simple life. Basicly no stress, no worries about gas prices, no worries about if your going to get fired.

I'd have to say, sucks to be us :what:

Last I checked, you didn't know what a turbo civic was because yours isn't finished :what:
people say that s**t and its a really valid argument.. but id say id rather have my life knowing both.. think about it.. it gets hot.. i turn on the air.. im hungry i go get something to it.. i dont spend my time in a jungle hoping i dont die from malaria trying to catch a rat to eat...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
people say that s**t and its a really valid argument.. but id say id rather have my life knowing both.. think about it.. it gets hot.. i turn on the air.. im hungry i go get something to it.. i dont spend my time in a jungle hoping i dont die from malaria trying to catch a rat to eat...
in some cases that's true, but do you think they know of such things. To me, I don't think they know of any better and do what they need to do in order to survive. I'd love to know what was going through their heads when a plane flew over them.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think their doing pretty well for what they have. Sure, they don't have air conditioning, but I'm sure they have ways around it, just like african tribes do. You get used to it after living in it.

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's true, but it's all about perspective. If you never had any of those luxuries and were raised in their tribe would you still rather live this way? What they do works for them, and what we do works for us.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont care if you know or not know.. being sick with a lot of the s**t you can encounter in the jungle would suck... lol

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i rather live life like that...no stress, money problems, they wont have to worry about "GAS PRICES GOING UP" s**t like that i bet they are peace full compared to us its just the way i think i think its nice knowing people still live in tribes

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i rather live life like that...no stress, money problems, they wont have to worry about "GAS PRICES GOING UP" s**t like that i bet they are peace full compared to us its just the way i think i think its nice knowing people still live in tribes
dood its funny how people think a life like that is stress free... every life has stress just different kinds.. here stress is gas prices.. or work.. there stress is poisoned spiders, disease, food.. lol

stress over gas cost =/= stress over yellow fever

lol

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ he makes a strong case. but im sure they deal w their diseases their own way. i think the government is right to protect them from outsiders because we have no Human rights to bother them and tell them how to live. if they wanna start fire by rubbing s**t together. let them do that. they arent complaining. they complain about being bothered and thats un-ethical for us to intrude on centuries of traditions.