$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's not really a conversion is it? i mean you still have tow wiper motors in there... and both of them going... and the functionality of them drops a bunch... so if i took my passenger door off could i call it a "one door conversion"?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
and besides all your doing is blocking the view of your passenger, which is denying them the right to see the object your about to hit.

crxboy69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, ok i wasnt about to do it i just wanted to know a lil info...THANX!!!

AndaHeart

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Wow... okay that means what? How is this relevant to the thread at all. Can the noobs (not trying to be rude) please stop bringing up my screen name randomly in threads? I like NOFX. Howard might not, but I don't care. I don't try to follow. I am my own person. =)

hahaha...i am my own person...who uses the name of a popular band as their screen name...i try not to follow. if you dont want comments on your name, dont use such an unoriginal one.

im new to this forum, but not to forums in general, or to cars for that matter.

oops, another non relevent thread...

neandercris

Poontang Pie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
One wiper is :lame :pimp:
yeah dont do that, only mercedes cars do that (those came stock, i guess)
honda wipers were made/designed just like that, so dont mess with those and
just leave them alone. besides, only rice ppl do that

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
AndaHeart said:
hahaha...i am my own person...who uses the name of a popular band as their screen name...i try not to follow. if you dont want comments on your name, dont use such an unoriginal one.

Actually, in my area NOFX is not a popular band at all. Most people don't even understand my plate. That's why I use this as my name on CC. My license plate readds NOFX. Most people seem to think that my tag reads "No Fix". I get alot of questions on if I do drugs or what is broken on my car. No one knows who the f**k they are around here. Why do you choose to come on here and try to start s**t anyway? I'm trying to be nice about it, but why are you saying stuff like this in the first place?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its weird how people will say one wiper is gay, then you see a pic of a JGTC Skyline or NSX and you drool over the car, and they only use 1 wiper. I mean i have no wipers on my car, but when it does rain, i put just 1 on. i dont care if people think its lame r rice... it does what its supposed to do.

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
AndaHeart said:

Damn noobs...
You come in here showin your big balls only to have them cut off.:twisted:
Give it up.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si_Racer13 said:
its weird how people will say one wiper is gay, then you see a pic of a JGTC Skyline or NSX and you drool over the car, and they only use 1 wiper. I mean i have no wipers on my car, but when it does rain, i put just 1 on. i dont care if people think its lame r rice... it does what its supposed to do.

If a car comes equipped from the factory with one like a Mercedes Benz, it's ok. If it's got the one little dead wiper stump and the remaining wiper in the field of vision of the driver it's played out minitruck crap from the 80's. Might as well be Day-Glo green with pink air deflectors with some fool jamming some Milli Vanilli or Vanilla Ice or something

SpoonFedRexSi

Droppin' a Deuce
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A lot of Japanese N1 race cars have that one wiper thing. But I'm pretty sure it's more extensive than just removing the driver side wiper and repositioning the passenger one. They probably actually remove the other motor to save a little weight.

Here's a Mugen CRX race car on quickhonda.net http://www.quickhonda.net/index2.htm

SpoonFedRexSi

Droppin' a Deuce
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, it's pretty pointless to do to your street driven car that will (should) never be traveling at speeds in excess of 100 mph. Someone mentioned it's for aerodynamics, which is true. You don't want to be a race car driver when your wiper blade flies up and then it starts raining. Check out PIAA's wiper blades on Tire Rack, they have an airfoil design to keep them stuck on the window at speed.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's only one wiper motor, so any weight savings is negligible.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
there's only one wiper motor, so any weight savings is negligible.
damnit, you got to that before i could post that, oh-well.

REDSI91

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought my car with one whiper and it works fine. no passengers like it because its right in their view. i have to admit its my car and it does look kinda gay. plus i have a dc sports oil cap that keeps me runnin 13s, biach

ikillradio

Todd said:
it's not really a conversion is it? i mean you still have tow wiper motors in there... and both of them going... and the functionality of them drops a bunch... so if i took my passenger door off could i call it a "one door conversion"?
haha :werd: im thinking of doing that mod next.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
SpitfireEX said:
i got one wiper on the back......lol
what you got that model also, same here, wow talk about wierd, lol.