OOOO some one help i just got ass raped by an WRX

Benny Blanco

Banned
I think my ass is bleeding after the race i had

WRX stock... lol vs my d16z6 auto with header and cat back lol

well my car looking all JDM and s**t...and sounding o so sweet... I pull up to a red light with my buddy with me... and where talking and we see a wrx next to us...im like o god please dont do this to me please god no... and then he does it... he revs up....im like f**k f**kin A ...I drop my car in 1...and rev at about 3500... I KNOW IM GOING TO GET MY ASS f**ked lol..... this dude i swear on my life thoght i had some thing big under the hood... it was really funny my buddy was telling me when he was reving he saw the other light trun yellow so he jerked the car real fast lol thinking he needs every bit of help...LOL so light truns green and this f**ker lunched at like 6k.... itwas like a sling shot man ... 4 cars in front of me... 5...6.......gone..... lol DUDE i havent been the same since....

thinking about selling car now for srt4 or z28

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have caught up to him and told him HA HA you wasted all that gas for nothing.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he's right! don't give up on ur civic...slow or fast...it's still ur baby.

hueman

Son of a b***h Must Pay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get a wrx, you'll be happier ;)

blue20thgti

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off u gotta remember that wrx's have awd and that means most of us will lose at least a car on the launch. I say find another one and roll from like 20 40 60 80 wherever take away his awd start and see what happens. I have test driven wrx's and they arent s**t just a 4 door box with a buzzy engine. the only thing it has going for it is awd. I smoke them all day
:lol: but like i said try it from a roll and see what happens

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude my friend has one.....WOW......very nice fast ass stock car. they push 300+hp i believe, no way u wouldve won.

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t i spank WRX's all the time.... my rex eats um up and my hatch it just leaves them at the lights lol its insane but i dont like WRX's ever since one did his BOV in my ear lol, i was crusing one came up and droped it right there i didnt even notice and my window was down that s**t pissed me off lol

blue20thgti

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 300 hp subaru is the sti and that is a completely different car with an adjustable in car differential. :shock:

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sti's are 300hp 300 lb/ft of torque. i dont remember what normal wrx's have... prolly in the neighborhood of 240 i think. *shrug* i drove a buddy's STi last night... its borederline scary. it is completely badass. fastest thing i have been in... ever. it made me reconsider my car... but then i remembered i was a 22 year old who cant afford a new car.... yet. heh. tho like i have always said from teh get go.. im not sellin my civic. im drivin that thing till it dies. then ima fix it, and drive it more. ill have a nice new s2k as a weekend/nice day car!

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zak8022 said:
sti's are 300hp 300 lb/ft of torque. i dont remember what normal wrx's have... prolly in the neighborhood of 240 i think. *shrug* i drove a buddy's STi last night... its borederline scary. it is completely badass. fastest thing i have been in... ever. it made me reconsider my car... but then i remembered i was a 22 year old who cant afford a new car.... yet. heh. tho like i have always said from teh get go.. im not sellin my civic. im drivin that thing till it dies. then ima fix it, and drive it more. ill have a nice new s2k as a weekend/nice day car!
:werd: I hear that. This thing is gonna stay with me til I can't do nuthen else to it!

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member