Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I just got new wheels

before:

after:

ducks are awesome

I want to get 20% tint but I'm not sure if it'll look good. Can someone please try and photoshop it? Thanks.

Last edited:

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good! i like. tints would look good too

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those wheels make your car look 300% better, plus i think if just go low enough to make it look like a factory smoke it would look better then 20% imo

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn I always like EL's has anyone ever tried VIPing one of those? lol would look funny, nice ride, tint would look ok if not limo dark

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
20% would look really good. i had to take mine off cuz i had 5% and cops kept messin with me so my car looks like a fishbowl now.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think it will look good, but get it if you want it for functional purposes over aesthetics.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I kind of think the tint will look good, but i'm not 100% sure. The main reason I want it is because I don't want people snagging a peek at the audio equipment I have inside.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I personally prefer tint on my car since I do drive it daily, and don't like people looking in. It's also nice in the summer without the A/C. It definitely keeps the interior a little cooler. Are you going to get a strip across the windshield? I got one at the end of last year, and it made a huge difference driving at sunset.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wheels look good but im not feelin the acura badge on the trunk whats up with that? anyways tint would look kinda funny on a green car if you went too dark just get 35% or maybe even 20% if you dont mind getting tickets

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wheels look good but im not feelin the acura badge on the trunk whats up with that? anyways tint would look kinda funny on a green car if you went too dark just get 35% or maybe even 20% if you dont mind getting tickets
20% on front windows is the legal limit I believe in Ontario... Limo is allowed behind the front windows.

Do the tint if you feel that it will have more benefits than drawbacks.

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
El trunk looks good just needs the right badge

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the comments.

lol... this is ironic. I just got my Honda badges in the mail... I didn't take the acura badge off right away because there's two holes behind it and its been raining at night... didn't want water getting in there.

I also edited the original post with better pics. I'm gonna go get some quotes on tint.

I personally prefer tint on my car since I do drive it daily, and don't like people looking in. It's also nice in the summer without the A/C. It definitely keeps the interior a little cooler. Are you going to get a strip across the windshield? I got one at the end of last year, and it made a huge difference driving at sunset.
yes, i'd like to

bman11

5+ Year Member
i like it man, my boss use to have that car and it was tinted out, didnt look bad. i dunno what ur % in front is allowed, but mine is 30 in the front and we arent suppose to have any here in bc, but the cops dont mess.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you might notice a small basketball hanging from the mirror. I want to spray paint it gold to match.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like it man, my boss use to have that car and it was tinted out, didnt look bad. i dunno what ur % in front is allowed, but mine is 30 in the front and we arent suppose to have any here in bc, but the cops dont mess.
Read my earlier post... :roll: