Opinions on B16a price

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am thinking about saving money to get a b16a motor swap, already have 1,000 saved so far. At redline in arlington they gave me an estimate of $4,000 for such a swap. This includes, motor , tranny, ecu etc. plus converting my automatic civic lx to standered is this a good price? Need feedback thanks.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gabezcivic said:
I am thinking about saving money to get a b16a motor swap, already have 1,000 saved so far. At redline in arlington they gave me an estimate of $4,000 for such a swap. This includes, motor , tranny, ecu etc. plus converting my automatic civic lx to standered is this a good price? Need feedback thanks.
If that includes all the parts, labor, and auto to manual conversion... then yes, that is a very good price indeed.

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats tite, but will have to save income tax money as weel as some off my pay check every two weeks haha but in the end will be worth it.

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tham thats a lot of money i have a friend has a b16a with built had sitting in his garage just sitting there and he just wants 1500 for it and his dad would put it in for 600 and that is a complete swap

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there u go gabez get that motor.

long time no see efren3. You coming to the meet today?

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get the motor. 4 gran is a lot of money.. in the end you might regret to use that money.. get the efren3s's b16a. that's cheap..

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad my friend got his done for 6k did an ls vtec swap greddy turbo plus switched from auto to stick