opinions opinions opinions

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay. Here's the dealio fo'realio. I want a set of wheels. Bad. I'm on a very tight budget, being 16 and all. And I know that you guys get these questions all day long, but I really need some help.
My delima: My limited budget can get me either knockoffs (which I don't want, no offense to anyone who has them), a nice set of OEM wheels (which I don't have a problem with (besides Si's)), OR I might have a one-in-a-million chance of getting a nice set of after market wheels for a decent price. I don't really want to go above a 15" and absolutely will not go above a 16".
I NEED HELP.
If anyone who reads this can give me any suggestions or opinions, I would be greatly appreciative.
Sorry for asking the same questions 324095832140958 other users have. But thanks.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
go with some gt3's

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what car is this going on? color of your car? color of rim choice you like?

If not the Si's then GSR's blades bro. Other choices i like that are knock offs are the konig heluims and rota slips.

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
97 hatchback. It's DAP (purple). I really like blades but they seem too much for a set of OEM wheels imo.. And even though heliums are knockoffs, I really like them.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you say you like aftermarket, but not knockoffs? so that puts a lot of manufacturers and styles out of the question. if you decide otherwise, i recoomend konig heliums, that's whats in my sig. i paid $400 shipped bnib, you just cant beat that price for a great looking super light wheel

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually really like heliums, but I'm skeptical as how they'd look on an ek hatch. If anyone can get me pictures of some on one, I would once again be greatly appreciative.
On another note, I found a nice set of enkei j-speed II's for around $550.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had blades on my EK hatch. Had them for about 2 weeks before they got jacked :cry:

Seems like you don't need them right away so you can just wait out until you find a good deal on the wheels you REALLY want. Otherwise, you can alway get Rota's for cheap, if they don't bother you that much.