Opinions...

CivicSiGuy07

5+ Year Member
Alright so i finally got some pics of my 8th gen. beg. to the current. I havent done a whole lot yet, i just ordered some new parts for it, so when i get them put on ill post some new pics...I just want to get some ideas from you all to see what you think of it to this point. So i guess tell me what you think...

So the only things that are dif. are obviously they wheels, i painted the HONDA decals all championship white! Im clearing the corners and getting some retros, as well as some neuspeed springs and shocks as well, within the next few weeks...

CivicSiGuy07

5+ Year Member
Ill post some more pics later, this is just what ive found!

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not feelin the rims. I would go with something smaller, maybe even some white sprint harts. Need more pics! Enough with the -'s, your ride would look really good with white fogs. I'm not a fan of 8th gens, but spoon sports had a really nice looking white 4door on their site.
Here is a similar one I found...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats the CTR lol

car looks good man i <3 my retro headlights and foglights.

CivicSiGuy07

5+ Year Member
These were takin with my phone so the quality isnt as great. First pics after installing the fogs!

veca1987

I.T. SOHC i-VTEC
5+ Year Member
not feeling the rims....fogs look nice on it and the white emblem also looks cool. the rims would have looked better on like galaxy grey color.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why would you ever park your civic, then take a picture, next to that beatup integra? I drive in the opposite direction of them

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know i normally do too, it was just funny as hell to me, that paint job looks sick...lol!!! j/k
BS, you parked next to it and took a picture of the damn car next to yours because you liked it. The wheels on your car look pretty good, the white emblem looks like garbage.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mainly have interior for now, but my blue interior lights, blue stitched shift boot. only blue i have on the outside is the blue bulbs that reflect (see sig) and im working on doing something blue on my rims..maybe the H in the middle.

but my badge is also black. which matches the rest of the car. atleast its not red.

thydipptimon

Banned
Hi Everyone..

My name is Timon and I am newbie here.The photos of civic cars are really looks amazing and attractive.
If you have more photos of latest civic cars then post it here it is useful for my collection.
Thanks in advance.

CivicSiGuy07

5+ Year Member

Painted housing championship white around the fog lamps to compliment the emblem, and more is coming soon! I ran out of time today but next weekend itll b lookin right! Let me know what you think!