Not open for further replies.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
in theory it would work but it is CC it would fail.

I mean you can't tell me our normal ROTM works.

in theroy its a nice idea but lets ask ls1.com to put your car up for a bit even just in a little thread it won't happen.

this thread has failed
it has failed because ppl are being so negative about it, and putting it down like im saying lets all paint our cars the same color to rep the site or lets have a cock measuring contest

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
let's have a POS-otm contest!
actually i think that would be really fun, id put my old mustard interior volvo wagon in =)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I think we have mass confusion on this site. No one's in the middle. We just have a bunch of assholes and a bunch of people who want to please everyone.
agreed. well u know which group i'm in.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
it has failed because ppl are being so negative about it, and putting it down like im saying lets all paint our cars the same color to rep the site or lets have a cock measuring contest
When will this contest begin? I expect photos.

Ace$nyper

Going-West said:
its failed cause normal ROTM is a failure and you want to make more of that?

face it its a bad idea.
Go to AF if you wanta see a cluster f**k of cars

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
like i said, id wouldnt be a cover car, just a little thing within one sub-forum. its not repping the site, the civic rotm would be. and again, we might only do this every 6 months or maybe even longer
If it's going to be some little thing then there is no reason to poll everyone for it. Hold it yourself... You don't need our opinion or even our OK for something like that.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the lebaron is a winner. its a convertible with a wing. auto tranny w/ a 5inch monster tach. msd ignition w/ blaster 2 ignition coil. a muffler (note not a full exhuast). a short ram intake. And i forgot the best part!! Id be the winner cuz none of you would be able to see once i hit the gas, the burning oil cloud would blind you! HAHAAHAHA!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anfrey said:
agreed. well u know which group i'm in.
Anfrey... you are one with the word a*****e. :roll:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only reason this contest or thread would fail, is because ppl in power dont want it to, and they think change is bad or something. look at the poll results, some people actually WANT to do this

Ace$nyper

Going-West said:
the only reason this contest or thread would fail, is because ppl in power dont want it to, and they think change is bad or something. look at the poll results, some people actually WANT to do this
umm in power not really.

f**k its retarted and maybe were in power for a reason why dont you take that mod card you pulled and stuff it in your ass

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
When will this contest begin? I expect photos.

anfrey could do it, im not that much of an exhibitionist myself, if that is what you are talking about. i beleive magic was starting the others rotm

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
dude f**k you and your little crack whore g/f your just a cum guzzling s**t talker who wants there beat ass fox body to win some prize here ones for you fagot of the year

now die
f**k you.. Your pissed because my Fox body can beat your POS Car you call a Civic. The only reason I did this was because there ain't s**t for the people without civics.. I think your the one who should win the Faggot of the Year award..

Now you die..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
umm in power not really.

f**k its retarted and maybe were in power for a reason why dont you take that mod card you pulled and stuff it in your ass
well you are a mod, and you are in power, and you are obviously against it

why dont you just accept that people want to do this regardless of what YOU think? i havent said one mean thing to you now ur personally attacking me, sweet. i thought u were cool once

Ace$nyper

Magic8Ball said:
f**k you.. Your pissed because my Fox body can beat your POS Car you call a Civic. The only reason I did this was because there ain't s**t for the people without civics.. I think your the one who should win the Faggot of the Year award..

Now you die..
AHAHAAHAH
your s**t ass fox that doesn't even pack a cam? yae that one run any of my other cars youd get your s**t pushed in but youd probbly like that

no go back to your crack whore ex if shes not too tweaked to date you

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
umm in power not really.

You became a ass when everyone thought you were funny.. they are only laughing AT you.. not with you.. That lil s**t on your name ain't f**kin s**t. Big whoop-de-doo.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm posting my sister's pimp Lincoln then. Yay for POS-otm!

Ace$nyper

Going-West said:
well you are a mod, and you are in power, and you are obviously against it

why dont you just accept that people want to do this regardless of what YOU think? i havent said one mean thing to you now ur personally attacking me, sweet. i thought u were cool once
wtf you got all buttsore and pulled the mod card well whatever you can't say ROTM isn't a joke as is now so why add to it still thats all i said.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
AHAHAAHAH
your s**t ass fox that doesn't even pack a cam? yae that one run any of my other cars youd get your s**t pushed in but youd probbly like that

no go back to your crack whore ex if shes not too tweaked to date you
Buaha.. f**king learn some grammar and maybe I'd understand you.. that didn't make any sense at all.

I think Ace$snyper is getting pissed because someone is actually standing up and saying something.

Ace$nyper

Magic8Ball said:
Buaha.. f**king learn some grammar and maybe I'd understand you.. that didn't make any sense at all.

I think Ace$snyper is getting pissed because someone is actually standing up and saying something.
oh no your talking s**t i'm skurred what are you going to do cry about it?

you got s**t on me so why dont you take your e thugging else where and your crack whore g/f and your shitty ass slow fox.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Since a couple mods don't like an idea ALL of them must not like it! It's a conspiracy! Like aliens and Area 51. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.