Our Two Newest Recruits For Team Lightspeed Racing, AWD Kswapped Civics ●~*

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would love to see these civics vs Sti (stock 2014) or Evo (stock 2014). I'm only interested to see who would jump off the line first.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Our 60' time is like 1.4x, stock evos would probably be 1.9 for a decent driver with seat time. Our class actually puts us up against the ATP Turbo Evo shop cars and we tend not to have issues with them. Idk if I posted the video from Hondata or not, but you can see in his gopro how well we leave at the line and distance him quick, but unfortunately the reaction time just wasn't there.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry dude, you cant advertise another business here like that. Especially if it is along the same lines of the business this site is ran on.

We used to do vendors but justin removed the option.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you for not making a big deal out of it. :thumbs up

Congrats on the new job/position by the way.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Thanks, bro. Do you mind if I post a thread for our sponsorship contest? We're looking to sponsor a few cars and I'm hoping to get some east coast cars in. I would really like to see cc more active like Ci.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these cars aint-no f**king joke. Always love when honda rip ass!

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
these cars aint-no f**king joke. Always love when honda rip ass!
Thanks, bro. We work hard for a single tenth of a second.

To be safe shoot Justin (JayJay http://www.clubcivic.com/board/member.php?u=1) a pm. He is the one that I would have to run it by anyway.

Absolutely will. I'm looking at sponsoring the "best build under 2k invested" on Ci. I know how important help is with a build. Plus I went from best under 2k invested to best overall within a year. We just have a love for racing and building

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
New car, finally getting it dialed in. 2nd pass today went 9.9. Yee, our first 9 second pass in the car.