out with the old, in with the new

civicex442

5+ Year Member
havent posted here in a while. did a rear disk swap on my car. really liked the results. got a prop valve from a type r civic (same thing as 99-00 si) but still, its type r... new rear trailing arm bushings, extended studs (no need for them at all but there cool) aem pads which i picked up from a guy for a cool free, steel braided brake lines custom made buy a guy off honda tech. good quality and a good price. 85 shipped for the set. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2345062 and a set of el cheapo rotors. everything went smooth. thanks rick for all the help

the s**t

old setup

out with the old

in with the new

all done

rick had at work

finished product

rear studs on the car. i have the fronts but you have to press out the wheel bearings to put them in. just havent gotten around to it yet. looks like its rear wheel drive...

and my rear end with my eye candy

thanks for looking

90hatchSiR

HoldOnNotDoneAccelerating
5+ Year Member
hotness! what kinda wheels are those i like em. sick ass car!

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf i got skunk2 coilover on my car and the spring are smaller than the one u got.

I wonder why is that.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad u cleaned up the trailing arm before u put it in. looks alot nicer that way. wished i thought about it before i just put mine in hahaha. :thumbup:

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Liking the MB wheels, just got the X5 rims, I almost went with the ones you have, but I had to get the 5 spoke rims. Those look really good on your car though.
car looks sweet

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh damn, very nice, good stuff man.