P28 ECU For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

!4NDY!

Civic
It operates as designs. Its in good condition. Its a P28-A02 ECU im asking for 200. Anything else PM me or what ever floats your boat.

Thanks

hondaman23

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
way overpriced, i just sold one for 75 dollars

!4NDY!

Civic
Really? i got ripped off then. lol Was your guys the same exact one? Because i know theres other ECU that are a whole lot cheaper. Im just trying to get rid of it for what i got it for. Turned out i didnt need one.
I guess ill send it back and just loose out on the restalling fee. Item not longer for sale lol.

hondaman23

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really? i got ripped off then. lol Was your guys the same exact one? Because i know theres other ECU that are a whole lot cheaper. Im just trying to get rid of it for what i got it for. Turned out i didnt need one.
I guess ill send it back and just loose out on the restalling fee. Item not longer for sale lol.
yeah man i had a p28, i bought a tuned p28 for less than this price, it had 2 step and all lol

!4NDY!

Civic
Oh then there you go, the tuned ones are always cheaper well at lease the one I saw. How and why that is still remains a mystery to me. Any ways can ppl please kept their negative comments to them self? Its kinda annoying when ppl mess with your sales! Didn't your guys parent tell you if you ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing! Lol I ain't asking for your guys opions and this ain't a tread asking how much you guys paid or sold your ecu for.

Status
Not open for further replies.