Pack Rat

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

NEIN WEIBCHEN! Dieses icht mein verfichten doghouse!

(no b***h, this is my doghouse)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's f**king awesome. Looks like a good deal to me. and the 'vette at the end is nice too.

"69 Corvette 350-350hp w/33,000 orig. mile"

:shock:

That guy's got some nice stuff. If anyone wanted to open up or add to a muscle car salvage yard that'd be prime opportunity.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That Arby's sign has shitloads of potential :shock: :lol:

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow i cant believe anyone could ask 1.5 million for all that trash. Its not that I am not a fan of older muscle cars, but nothing was in good shape, I guess a few things could possibly be restored, but good ness, he will have trouble that kinda money for that land I think

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RKSskier said:
wow i cant believe anyone could ask 1.5 million for all that trash. Its not that I am not a fan of older muscle cars, but nothing was in good shape, I guess a few things could possibly be restored, but good ness, he will have trouble giving that land away I think
Value of those cars and parts and land > $1.5 million.

I wonder what muscle car boards think of that auction.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A Cosworth/Chevy V8 .... wtf 0_0

Not bad considering you get the land also.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
A Cosworth/Chevy V8 .... wtf 0_0
:???: :what:

Old 70's Chevy Vega GTs occasionally had Cosworth engines...they were 4 bangers though

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
:???: :what:

Old 70's Chevy Vega GTs occasionally had Cosworth engines...they were 4 bangers though
oops, yeah it was that engine. I thought Cosworth mainly did work with Ford .... hmmm

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t....damn i would love to get my hands on a couple of those, i love muscle cars

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RKSskier said:
wow i cant believe anyone could ask 1.5 million for all that trash. Its not that I am not a fan of older muscle cars, but nothing was in good shape, I guess a few things could possibly be restored, but good ness, he will have trouble giving that land away I think
You're a fool. He has at least a million dollars worth of parts there, that if sold to the right people (and trust me, those people are easy to find), would move like hotcakes. He is also including a Stingray with some 33K original miles that would EASILY go for a couple hundred thousand dollars. Add on to that four acres of land, and garages/storage units on said land .... with some effort, you could probably DOUBLE your investment.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eran said:
You're a fool. He has at least a million dollars worth of parts there, that if sold to the right people (and trust me, those people are easy to find), would move like hotcakes. He is also including a Stingray with some 33K original miles that would EASILY go for a couple hundred thousand dollars. Add on to that four acres of land, and garages/storage units on said land .... with some effort, you could probably DOUBLE your investment.
:werd:

even if you sold every part in there for $1 (I thought it said he had about 2 million parts), you would make back your $2 million, and you would still have the stingray and the land. Silly n00bs.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
He is also including a Stingray with some 33K original miles that would EASILY go for a couple hundred thousand dollars.
show me one that is.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
show me one that is.
Sure, I'll show you. Find me another Stingray 350 with sidepipes and 33k original miles.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh damn, my bad. However could I have known :roll:

Regardless, the plot of land and all the s**t on it is worth the money, vette or not.

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
You're a fool.
Wow being called a fool by eran...... My life no longer has any meaning ;) . yes, obviously some of that stuff is worth some money, but I am pretty sure it would be a long time to make back that "double" of the initial investment. It is worth something....... Hell ya, is it worth 1.5 mill....... I would say not really. Yes, every single part there if sold to its top potential with hours upon hours upon hours of work could probably come up with some good money.

"if sold to the right people (and trust me, those people are easy to find" Well ebay gets more attention than any other selling website in the world, so those people will easily be able to find out about the auction, so I guess we will see who is right and who is wrong when that auction ends..... think it sells, my guess is no.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RKSskier said:
"if sold to the right people (and trust me, those people are easy to find" Well ebay gets more attention than any other selling website in the world, so those people will easily be able to find out about the auction, so I guess we will see who is right and who is wrong when that auction ends..... think it sells, my guess is no.
I was talking abotu it's easy to find people willing to buy the parts. Not peopel willing to buy the entire junkyard.

Finding people who want the cars/parts = easy.

Finding people who basically want to buy a business = not so easy.

That's the same fr pretty much any product and business though.