Paint color of Rims and should i go lower?

RemovableGap

Well pretty much i just got my 1998 civic and I just started to do work to it. I lowered it a bit with coilovers all around and I am doing a Integra dash and cluster swap. I bought a set of rims off my friend from his prelude and I am wondering what color i should paint them, and if i should do anything else to my car. I got a k20z3 to swap into it and i am in the process of building it. THUS IT NOT BEING IN THE CAR. Here is a couple pictures of my civic( don't mind the hood) and the rims i bought ( only one pictured). But my main question is what color I should paint the rims and should i do anything else to it ( Example like a lip or something like that) and should I lower it some more?

Since the pictures aren't working, Here is the link to go to the photos

http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh614/Removablegap/?action=view&current=0612021714a.jpg

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
The pictures arent coming up!

DMaldonado93

do u plan on painting the car a different color? But I kind of like the color of the wheels as they are now

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont see pics...

Wont believe theres a k swap til i see pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO671

Registered VIP
I don't believe the integra dash and k20, but the cluster is plausible.
If done, you gain much respect though. I'd keep the rims the current color because the body itself would just be too off from the rims if painted. So paint the rims when you paint the car. How about interior / engine bay shots?

RemovableGap

I can take pictures of the k20 if you guys want but it is pretty much a k20 long block with no oil pan ,no cams,valve cover,ect. It's in pieces pretty much right now. Why not the integra dash, I am getting it from a 1998 integra ls? And i can do interior shots and engine bay shots for you guys tomorrow if it is nice out!

motozachl

Keep the si wheels. What's wrong with the current engine? Highly doubt that swap along with the dash is even feasible

greenEJ6

Leave the rim alone they look good. Save up to refining/reprint your car.
And if you wanna lower it put the new wheels on first to see where it sits.

RemovableGap

Sorry about the really late response guys, my computer crapped out and i just got it back. A lot has happened in the past month, My friend ended up selling the rims before i could get to them and I am in the process of trading my k20 for a b series motor. I got a sweet bike rack with a bike holder from a yard sale for 10$!. I also added 2 stickers.

I was not planing on repainting my car because there is no shops around he that do that. To people thinking i am spolied, the only reason i am getting an Integra cluster and dash is because my brother totaled his and he got another shell with a complete interior and he gave me the inside out of his old one. I also got leather seats too. I also paid for them so i'm not spoiled lol.I buy everything for my car and everything for myself.

Here is the link to the most recent picture of my car, yes i know that car is on a hill, my dirveway was packed and there was no room.
http://s1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj607/Nate_Torgersen/?action=view&current=07010216021.jpg