paint job

Mern

Come at me bro.
prices on a pretty typical paint job, middle of the line nothing special looking for black.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1000-3000

I got a full respray with a little body work for 1800. Pics are on my sig if you wanna see the quality of the job

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends where you go, how much body work needs done, ect

Mern

Come at me bro.
depends where you go, how much body work needs done, ect
well the problem is the dipshit i bought this car from lived on a dirt road so the paint was chipped, no big deal but he also got the "colour matched" silver spray paint. apparently he shook more than Micheal J Foxx.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you asked a question, i gave you an answer you simple f**k. Again as i stated above depends on how much work is being done and who you take it too. If you are a cheap ass, which it sounds like you may be, take it to a macco and let them throw a cheap ass $200 job on it. if you want it done right go to a shop and drop the coin for a paint job. Dont b***h about the answer you get to a question that provides no info a*****e.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you asked a question, i gave you an answer you simple f***. Again as i stated above depends on how much work is being done and who you take it too. If you are a cheap ass, which it sounds like you may be, take it to a macco and let them throw a cheap ass $200 job on it. if you want it done right go to a shop and drop the coin for a paint job. Dont b**** about the answer you get to a question that provides no info a*****e.

Reading > you, you now look like a asshat, re read what he said.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you asked a question, i gave you an answer you simple f***. Again as i stated above depends on how much work is being done and who you take it too. If you are a cheap ass, which it sounds like you may be, take it to a macco and let them throw a cheap ass $200 job on it. if you want it done right go to a shop and drop the coin for a paint job. Dont b**** about the answer you get to a question that provides no info a*****e.
Damn i was gonna give the OP some input but totally lost my words after this pointless rant!:shock::shock: You should go back to "Sleep" and try waking up on the other side of the bed!

CodeName_EJ6

ASE Certified Mechanic

Mern

Come at me bro.
yeah.. you look like a dickhead i said the guy i bought it from is a dipshit, pull the foot out of your ass and chill out. prick.

Mern

Come at me bro.
by the way, im not cheap you illiterate moron its just i dont make that much money and i wanted to know where my best deal was. next time you feel like being smart go to some other post, because here you look like an idiot.

deevibez17

1999 Civic Hx
5+ Year Member
gawsh lol i was like wat is this kid talking abt then i had to reread the op's post then i jus busted out laughing
back to the topic
ive been told that 1 thing u shudnt go cheap wit is a paint job

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hee hee, that doode is funny, he is high on drugs. anyways, my best advise is to ask around and try to find a good car painter from your smart buddies, not your dumb buddies. and avoid finding painters from online and from cheap ads, basically if these guys have to resort to aggressive advertisment, then they are not good painters or else they would be swarming with work. my attorney told me this great advise. lol.