painted a 4 wheeler last night

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
:???: I'm confused?

why would i have taken offense to anything anyone said?
You've given your thoughts..... as if it were something you would or would never own.
It appears that everyone assumes that everyone else is somewhat slanted in their comments, when they aren't, except for the one who is blantanly bashing yall for not liking it, I am not fond of that type of talk, (but i appriciate the compliment)
I do believe that writting without proper grammer and phrasing causes most the drama on all these car forums. If i were to be upset by anyone's not liking, I would use capital letters exclamtion marks etc....
Although i feel childish in sort, for even having to explain my self or my comments and reactions, because it seems everyone has a chip on their shoulder, when i was just letting you see my latest creation. although it is humorous, that people feel thay can assume that someone got butt hurt. Speak it rude intently, even when it's a well established person in his career ..............seriously, is that your best attempt to manipulize the situation, into creating an arguement? grow up. <---( period not an exlimation mark.)(this i did take offesnse to as i was only commenting on what you had stated as if it were fact, when it is not )

By going back and reading your comments, i see that i might have needed to explain myself a little better in the processs of thought i had when painting this, and just letting you also know that it was done with the correct proceedures and products, i did not use masking tape to do any of this work, although i do use it alot for any other designs, This wasn't your norm raddle can job in your backyard basically.

so seriously.... rather it blends into woods or not... idk yet. ( I could care less, to many rednecks where i live anyways)
Looking kewl going down the bypass, most definatly....
looking kewl in the back of a truck :D
all over paint job on a vehicle...... I think i might actually like it

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:???: I'm confused?

why would i have taken offense to anything anyone said?
You've given your thoughts..... as if it were something you would or would never own.
It appears that everyone assumes that everyone else is somewhat slanted in their comments, when they aren't, except for the one who is blantanly bashing yall for not liking it, I am not fond of that type of talk, (but i appriciate the compliment)
I do believe that writting without proper grammer and phrasing causes most the drama on all these car forums. If i were to be upset by anyone's not liking, I would use capital letters exclamtion marks etc....
Although i feel childish in sort, for even having to explain my self or my comments and reactions, because it seems everyone has a chip on their shoulder, when i was just letting you see my latest creation. although it is humorous, that people feel thay can assume that someone got butt hurt. Speak it rude intently, even when it's a well established person in his career ..............seriously, is that your best attempt to manipulize the situation, into creating an arguement? grow up. <---( period not an exlimation mark.)(this i did take offesnse to as i was only commenting on what you had stated as if it were fact, when it is not )

By going back and reading your comments, i see that i might have needed to explain myself a little better in the processs of thought i had when painting this, and just letting you also know that it was done with the correct proceedures and products, i did not use masking tape to do any of this work, although i do use it alot for any other designs, This wasn't your norm raddle can job in your backyard basically.

so seriously.... rather it blends into woods or not... idk yet. ( I could care less, to many rednecks where i live anyways)
Looking kewl going down the bypass, most definatly....
looking kewl in the back of a truck :D
all over paint job on a vehicle...... I think i might actually like it
Dont be confused, we have a funny bunch here. Please post pictures of the panels/plastic mounted back on the ATV, and feel free to post any other work. We can make this your official thread :lol:

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
Dont be confused, we have a funny bunch here. Please post pictures of the panels/plastic mounted back on the ATV, and feel free to post any other work. We can make this your official thread :lol:
alrighty, sounds good, I will keep you updated, i know this isn't my highest priority car forum and i don't really get on here much but since you inquired, as it's finished i will give the final product photos,

side note, I had already painted the rims gloss black,

all the metal racks and snorkle will be going black with flat clear to not offset the camo as being the focal point. I know johns in a hurry to have this back on the road, so it may only be a couple more weeks before completion, we will see.

Scrpn17w

Si wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That was definitely not what I was expecting when i saw the word camo. Looks awesome though, i like the new twist on an old style. I've painted an ATV camo, but just the regular flat brown/tan/olive drab sorta scheme. Mad props on the painting skill

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
well added a lil, apparently he wasn't in as big a rush as i thought, he decided he wanted me to put a logo on it, so i did.
he we are.

Flash

no flash

th logo goes from extreme gold to extreme green in person

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn Keele every time I see your work it gets better and better.
I never knew you were on this site also.
Small world.

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
yeah man thanx, I am everywhere (12 different car forums), like i said this isn't a priority site, but i like to keep it updated with a lil something every now and then,
I had a few friends ask me to join, thats the main reason.

emerican

Registered VIP
Amazing paint job
That takes alot of skill right there respect for the skills this man has
On a side note im glad paulxo22 is banned i mean honestly did he think anything besides that would happen.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good work, but like others have said, it is definitely not what I was expecting when I saw "camo".

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great! :thumbs up

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
well it's pretty much completed, a few pics have my son sitting on it, everyone who's seen it in our shop in person loves it, so I'm happy with the outcome.

enjoy.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks great!!! I would also like to see pictures of that green Chevelle in the background, and the blond girl in the first picture.

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
The chavelle is a build we did over the last summer, it's not a true ss, we just made it look like one, also.. Thats my wife, so no.:roll:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
SS or SS clone, pics are welcome if you have them. I assumed the blond was your wife, it was only a joke.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the outcome! Looks amazing... Paint is such a pain but so much fun when done!