painted mirrors

jcamb

5+ Year Member
Painted some spoon mirrors....sincerely not interested in hearing anything about lowering the car or changing my headlights. HIDs belong behind projectors.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it, but I can't decide if I like the mirrors better before or after. Both ways look good. I think you should paint the door handles now as well. The Car looks good though!

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They both look very good. I think painted mirrors just flow better though and make it look more luxurious (for lack of a better term.)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda agree with painting the handles, if your gonna color match stuff then do it all. But then the headlights will be the only black area on the car so I'm not sure. Looks good regardless!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, like everyone else said, you should do the handles as well.

jcamb

5+ Year Member
Do the door handles remove easily? I was thinking of doing the hood wiper nozzles as well. I saw some pictures of a guy who taped off his door handles while still on his car and painted them...?

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say leave the nozzles black. I don't know about removing the door handles though. I'm sure you can just tape up good and spray them though.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I prefer them painted. I painted mine, as well as my handles and door trim. The handles I'll admit I was a bit unsure how to remove, so I taped them off and sprayed. Everyone says that they turned out just fine.

PS...I'm going to steal your lip. :P

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda agree with painting the handles, if your gonna color match stuff then do it all. But then the headlights will be the only black area on the car so I'm not sure.
If the handles were color matched, these lights would compliment the car.
[/IMG]

But I'm assuming owner has HID's.