Painted my 240sx's wheels....*56K AHHH!!!*

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o god..i just put my 3" test pipe in this morning... it's hella louder!!! sucks.... o well :( ... better than smelling the fumes coming up my crushed up cat converter...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look good
thanks for the explanation. so its like popping the back of the hood?
i actually like it. good work dogg
chris

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
look good
thanks for the explanation. so its like popping the back of the hood?
i actually like it. good work dogg
chris
yeah... pretty much that's what it is... only it lets air in and popping the hood lets hot air out.. i was thinkin bout putting a little spacer in the back of my hood also.. but i dunno... looks kinda funny to me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why u still callin it a 24o? come up with some kinda name...it is in no form a 240...just the code, ya know?
keep it coming...
chris

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
why u still callin it a 24o? come up with some kinda name...it is in no form a 240...just the code, ya know?
keep it coming...
chris
ok... i just changed the name of my car to "Big Silver Pile of Love" just for you mymmeryloss

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. someone make me a sig >=(

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice man. i love 240sx's. after the civic i want to get a 93 fastback and drop in a S14 engine. looks good though.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
lol. someone make me a sig >=(
NEVER!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I would, but other things have grabbed my attention right now.... Games, school, those kinda things.... ;)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SCCRules said:
nice man. i love 240sx's. after the civic i want to get a 93 fastback and drop in a S14 engine. looks good though.
Right now I am looking for an S14.... I might get an S13 Fastback if it comes down to it, but I REALLY want an S14.... :???:

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
Right now I am looking for an S14.... I might get an S13 Fastback if it comes down to it, but I REALLY want an S14.... :???:
I love the older style fastbacks. the newer ones like 95-99's kinda seem too long if you ask me.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SCCRules said:
I love the older style fastbacks. the newer ones like 95-99's kinda seem too long if you ask me.
95-98 (S14).... ;)

In pictures they tend to look a little long, but if you see one in persson it doesnt look long....

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i only like the 97, 98 s14's... the oval headlights on the 95 96 are ugh.. lol

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
i only like the 97, 98 s14's... the oval headlights on the 95 96 are ugh.. lol
I used to think the same, but with the right mods the Zenki S14s can look just as good.... ;)

But yeah, Kouki > Zenki still.... :lol:

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i think it looks pretty slick man. like the color and everything. I know this may sound like a stupid question being that i know nothing about those flip up headlights but is that like a thing for them to be sticking up alittle like that or what? I've seen a few other 240s with them like that.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
hey i think it looks pretty slick man. like the color and everything. I know this may sound like a stupid question being that i know nothing about those flip up headlights but is that like a thing for them to be sticking up alittle like that or what? I've seen a few other 240s with them like that.
Its a popular mod... Its for the people who like the flip ups, without them being totally flipped up....

Called "Lazy Eye"....

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe, maybe i should just explain it in my sig? that's the second time it's been asked in this thread... hehehe. i dont mind answering tho so dont worry

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good.. really good..