Painted them myself...

EKkid

i painted my steelies since im too cheap and dont have the money to buy the wheels i want. i know its not everybodys cup of tea but i like it. Input is welcome, good and bad.

before

after

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Hmm looks unique.. Better than black, get some gold extended lugs to help set it off.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks better, but maybe you should've painted the whole wheel that color or had a black lip. I'm just not digging the white/silver whatever it is.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad =) I like the color choice. Gold and silver always look good on green hondas

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint your window trim and windshield wiper arms first.

EKkid

paint your window trim and windshield wiper arms first.
ive been meaning to do that. just decided to do the wheels on my days off work.

thanks guys. i want the gold drag dr-16 so i wanted to see what it looked like (to an extent)

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Painted windshield wiper arms look like s**t to me...

But the wheels look good....for a rookie :lol:

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad. i was expecting much worse. If you want to take some time on them. instead of the silver lip try and polish it. steelies actually shine up pretty nice.

EKkid

not bad. i was expecting much worse. If you want to take some time on them. instead of the silver lip try and polish it. steelies actually shine up pretty nice.

thats what i origanally planned to do but its the only car i have and only had 2 days off. not to mention i live in an apt and it was like 1000 degrees outside

as for the rookie thing...u are not wrong. had the car since i was 16(23 now) and was stupid when i was young so im trying to do things right...even though its gonna be a looooong process

Decipher

Registered VIP
I think those wheels look bad ass. And f**k all this "rice" talk , unless your planning on getting pink or chrome wiper arms. And paint whatever you want. I painted my chrome window trim all black with trim/bumper paint, and my chipped ass wiper arms black with engine enamel.

EKkid

I think those wheels look bad ass. And f*** all this "rice" talk , unless your planning on getting pink or chrome wiper arms. And paint whatever you want. I painted my chrome window trim all black with trim/bumper paint, and my chipped ass wiper arms black with engine enamel.
thanks man. i think im gonna do what you did. and btw...that orange is a badass color. car looks good man