Painting rims opinions help?

firetyphoon1

5+ Year Member
Idk if i should change these need opinions im thinking of changing to black or gunmetal few pic of how my car looks...
Getting dropped 2'' SOON.....

s2000 not my car but i might do this, update in a few weekends from now when i get time!

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
omg how about a drop first. That would make a hell of a lot more difference. But to answer your question, I vote gunmetal or silver.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bet there is drop in the mail. lol. I would go with gunmetal but i just like the color.

Rocket350

5+ Year Member
id say gun metal

plus you shoulda got your handles painted when you got the grill and lip painted it would make the car look alot cleaner

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Go with the gun metal. It doesnt look so dramatic with the color of your car. I had gun metal motegi wheels. They were fantastic!!!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you should keep the wheels white. I'm not a fan of black wheels, they look like dookie most of the time.

firetyphoon1

5+ Year Member
WOW hahah everybody thinks gunmetal i guess ima go with that then!! post pics when i have time and there done!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like those wheels on the s2ks are a dark blue, but gunmetal ftw

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bright red with a polished lip

Stealth Sleeper

5+ Year Member
gun metal for sure. quick question: how'd you do the front grill. i mean, how'd you remove the honda emblem? is there a kit? or did you just cut it out? and where did you get your headlights?

firetyphoon1

5+ Year Member
gun metal for sure. quick question: how'd you do the front grill. i mean, how'd you remove the honda emblem? is there a kit? or did you just cut it out? and where did you get your headlights?
i bought a type-r altezza grille, lmao there stock headlight i just blacked the housing!!

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually kinda like the white, just drop it like 2.5 inches. But If you must paint then Gunmetal for sure. that equipped with a drop will look gawjuss

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
don't go with gunmetal...thats been played through and through.

Go with that blue at least...freaking something.