painting the H emblems?

armoOndo408

im pretty sure this has been askd before but sorry i cudnt find it in the search

i wana paint my emblems red, how should this be done acurately?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buy a "Type R" honda badge. Sorry but there really isnt anything you can DIY to replicate one and make it look half decent.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Be sure to put a cloth or something between your flat head and your paint and pry away. Clean area before re-installing. You might need some double sided 3M tape to keep well it attached. Thats how i would go about it.

Z3R)

5+ Year Member
password always has high prices. thats because all the newbs shop there. there are a crap ton of other shops that you can find them at. fact of the matter is at Honda of Japan they really are $50 a pop. i know cause i lived there for 2 years and bought three of them while there. (sold the extra so dont ask)

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k $50 and $140, get on ebay and get one for like $10 shipped. If you just want to paint yours take it off, sand off the silver, prime it, paint it. Get some super glue or something and put it back on.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i painted mine black. sanded it down lightly, painted a few coats, cleared it, and put it back on

Z3R)

5+ Year Member
id rather pay $50 for the real badge then $10 for the knock off crap. believe me there is a huge difference between the two when it comes to the older Type R Red H badges.