Part out sale: '96 Civic Hx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryancivic97

5+ Year Member
happen to have the windshield wiper stalk? or drivers side quarter tail light? if so pm price shipped to 21040.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
happen to have the windshield wiper stalk? or drivers side quarter tail light? if so pm price shipped to 21040.
Someone didn't read the list...

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Inquiries, but no offeres?

Once the rear quarters are cut out and CVT is pulled this will be crusher bound.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ill probably take the driver side fender from you.. I'm in Rochester so I can probably pick up... do you have the fender lining also by any chance?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill probably take the driver side fender from you.. I'm in Rochester so I can probably pick up... do you have the fender lining also by any chance?
It's a little more beat up, so I junked it.

Fender liners are available though.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another bump.

Weather is still decent and I can still grab parts from this, so if anyone needs any odds n ends pieces, let me know.

StylezEJ7

Interested in the front bumper reinforcement bar and fender liners shipped to 02130 if possible. PM me a price!!!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I want both corner light harness'. The ones that are zip tied to the shock towers on opposing sides.

Shipped to 78221 please.

EDIT: and hood prop please.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interest but no replies...

Bump for anything left...

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats your paypal? PM me your info and ill send the money. Please dont cut it, the harness has a plug deep in ;)
Let me get them first, then I'll let you know I have them unscathed and then send my PayPal info to you.
=)

You need both, complete corner light harnesses?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much for both cornerlight (blinker)sockets with wiring shipped to 88005
DarkCreep above mentioned he wanted the corner light harnesses. If he doesn't want the bulb sockets, you can have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.