Parting Out 2000 Civic LX 4dr Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarer

I bought my neighbors '00 LX 4dr auto to part out. It had some light body damage, a cracked windshield and bad alternator so my neighbor (a 43 year old woman who bought the car new in 2000) was going to donate it. I stepped in and bought it to part it out. So, basically everything is up for grabs. It has 211k on it and ran very well with no engine noises or smoke whatsoever. The interior is immaculate and the exhaust was replaced a year ago.

I'll keep a list of parts that are either sold or not available for sale because they're damaged or I threw them out. Here is a link to some pics and videos of the car. http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/2bucks/2000 Civic LX Part Out 2/
Please PM or email me at cwecom@gmail.com with parts request. I'm willing to ship and I'm located in Danbury, CT near the mall.

Notable parts still available:
engine d16y7
auto trans
hood
fenders
grill
doors
rear seats
front seats (from DX)
spindles
calipers
intake
exhaust
muffler (new)
dash
airbags
seatbelts
shifter
trunk cable
gas cable
ebrake cables
bumper covers
bumper beams
tail lights
steering wheel
ignition
lock cylinders (matched set with trunk lockout, fold down seat lockout, doors and complete ignition still attached to steering column)
trim
carpet
gas tank
fuel pump
ac lines
radiator
ac condensor
ac pressure switch
blower box
heater core
ac box
ecu
wiring harness
brake booster
pedal set
throttle cable
o2 sensors
wipers
wiper motor
side skirts
gas door
spare tire
jack
door cards

What's gone:
gauge cluster
floor mats
front fender liners
passenger side front axle
trunk lid
windshield
wheels & tires
passenger side holysh1t handle
alternator

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i want the rear door handles!!!

loudferio13

5+ Year Member
does it have the ac unit stil in it as well.also I need the rear view mirror and some interior pieces and rear and fron headlights and taillights.shoot me a pm wih what you have

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
what color is the car? and are you willing to sell the mirrors? PM me with a cell# if possible, quicker to communicate. thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.