Parting out a 93 SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still have a lot of parts left, get your parts before the winter gets here! Ask me what part you need and make me an offer. i will try to be flexible keep in mind that depending on the part, shipping might be expensive thats why it is better to come and pick it up. Im building a Turbo D16Z6 Vtech engine If you have something that I might use on my aplication Im open for trades.

I got this civic for for myself for the following parts: the engine, computer, tranny, brakes (front & rear) and the blak interior. I will be selling everything else. So if you are looking for something just ask, if it didn't got destroy in the accident and I don't need it, its for sale. so JUST ASK!!! I want the get this baby out of my garage so that I can start my project. Please guys help me out.

this door is near mint condition it will come with the glass. IT DOES NOT COMES WITH : outside molding, mirror, interior trim, door harness.Im asking $100 for it.

Door Hatch,
Sorry Door Hatch has been sold.

-rear window with diffroster and rear wiper, $75 takes it
I will try to post some pictures of this item soon.

-also rear bumper in really good condition, no dents only original paint is peeling in some areas. $50

Pealing on driver side.

passenger side near mint.

OEM side skirts in excellent condition. includes the clips .

Sorry skirts are SOLD!!

Gas latch $25

stick shift conversion $150 I will try to included also the lines for this conversion, just let me know what you need.

rear glass with whiper $75

bedline ceiling with opening for sunroof, + sunroof piece.
and many more parts.

please help me out strip this baby before I send it to the recycle scrap metal yard.
Help me clean this baby.
Jimmy

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any rear disc parts up for grabs?

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry man, thats the reason I got it, I kept the engine, tranny, interior and brakes.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
come on guys, before I go to ebay. there are still a lot of stuff left on this baby.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is an odd ball part but I need the part on the rear hatch glass where the pistons to hold the window up screw in. also do you have the pas. side front fender still?

vtec11087

Shin
5+ Year Member
hey bud if you still have the right passenger side fender, both sideskirts with the clips under them and the right passanger mirror i'll def. buy those off of ya. send me a prvt messege or respond here is fine. we'll work out a price and shipping instructions if you do have them. Thanks'

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EH2 GSR 7232 said:
this is an odd ball part but I need the part on the rear hatch glass where the pistons to hold the window up screw in. also do you have the pas. side front fender still?
not quite sure what you mean. Are you refering to the screw that holds the back window? about the fenders, neither one can be use, they were damage in the accident. I'm looking for a driver side fender as well. willing to trade what I got left for a driver side fender, 92-95 hatchback/coupe.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vtec11087 said:
hey bud if you still have the right passenger side fender, both sideskirts with the clips under them and the right passanger mirror i'll def. buy those off of ya. send me a prvt messege or respond here is fine. we'll work out a price and shipping instructions if you do have them. Thanks'
don't have neither one of the fenders, looking for driver side fender myself willing to trade for what I got. I belived I have both sideskirts and have mirrors electric and maual. checking to see if I can use the electrical ones on my DX. If I can I probably keep the electrical ones and sell the manual ones. Have a driver side fender 92-95 hatchback/coupe or know someone who has one? if it is in white a super big plus but will take any color at this point.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How much for just the rear window motor and wiper? Since the Si is in red, I assume the interior is black. How much for the e-brake w/cover, passenger side window lever (in non power), and the plastic hatch release/gas tank poper opener thing? Does it have power windows? If so how much for the relay?

420GREEN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, this is your lucky day....I have a d.side fender ........ and I'm lookin for interior pieces. Carpet, rear seat, rear cargo cover, etc.... Hit me up and we can do some business... My e-Mail is UH8NLYF@AOL.COM........

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I definately need that rear hatch lower gate. I have a set of fenders in faded ghetto red (with side molding holes) if you're interested in trading for the drivers side one and a little cash or I can just get you some money. Let me know.

Edit: Id also like the side skirts if the other dude doesnt take them.

vtec11087

Shin
5+ Year Member
read your reply, thanks for responding to the post. Its ok ytou dont have pass fender, but if you have sideskirts ill take and my mirrors are manual anyways so i'll take the side mirror (passanger side) if u got it. My email is ssj_bejita@hotmail.com or you can msg me here. Aim also is "jin and jyuce" thanks

turboz400

5+ Year Member
also if u dont hvae rust on ur rear quarter panels i will buy both sides off of you from the lights to the door

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry guys, Im trying to answer everones messages here from work without getting busted. LOL. just a reminder, I bought this civic to use it as part FOR ME to finish my DX projectl It has a black interior but Im keeping it, unless I change my mind. My DX comes with a full, full blue interior that if I go Black i will be selling it in case anyone is interested. so of you guys are interested on the side skirts, these itten are big and will cost to ship them. not to mention time for me to wrap everything up. I will see what I can do. I will try to answer everones email tonight when i get home. keep it comming guys I will be finishing the striping process this weekend. I have to get this baby out of my garage so I can bring my new baby in.

Status
Not open for further replies.