parts for Suspension Rebuild????

brunsonalec

5+ Year Member
Hi. I want to rebuild my whole suspension for solid street performance. What parts should i replace and what can i keep. I already know brakes and coilovers are a must.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thick(er) sway bars?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Front and Rear cambers for that coilover suspension and rear LCA wouldn't hurt....

civic0918

Registered VIP
imo id go with springs and struts much better ride. strut/sway bars and camber kit. How low are you dropping the car are do you wanna keep it close to stock? Either way imo stay away from coil overs they are no good from experience.

SweetEBPSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your going to go all out and change a quite a bit of stuff, I would suggest getting polyurethane bushings. The parts will be off the car anyways, might as well get it done so you won't have to take it all off later if any of the rubber bushings go.

GC11090

5+ Year Member
imo id go with springs and struts much better ride. strut/sway bars and camber kit. How low are you dropping the car are do you wanna keep it close to stock? Either way imo stay away from coil overs they are no good from experience.
Cheap coilovers are no good....

Good quality coilovers is the way to go. While your doing it change all the bushings and ball joints.