passing emissions

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oilpool said:
i dont see why it would be a problem? all apexi vafc come with a quick disconnect so you dont have to re-hack the harness. dont you know this?
and if you disconnect it you get a cel.. there are sensors hacked that are IN and OUT.. with no vafc the sensor voltage disappears.. and the ecu knows not whats going on..

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm, i i could ask the tuner for the values correct?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, you can just look at them after hes done...

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh, right lol thanks, i dont know how the vafc works so i guess its good to ask.

thanks for all you gys help =)...

on a side note, i get the ECU conversion harness possibly tomorrow... its being shipped via usps from CA, and i live in PA... and it said it was accepted at 4:45 on tues feb 28... does that mean it started shipping?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AliasNeo said:
oh, right lol thanks, i dont know how the vafc works so i guess its good to ask.

thanks for all you gys help =)...

on a side note, i get the ECU conversion harness possibly tomorrow... its being shipped via usps from CA, and i live in PA... and it said it was accepted at 4:45 on tues feb 28... does that mean it started shipping?
no it means that a request for shipment has been recieved.. the same thing happened to me... there was like no way to track it in my situation.. it was like priority mail or something..

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
usps sucks ass... ups pwns... cuz they pay my bills.. hahahaha... but back on topic... oc's method seems most practical.