Patriots 16-0

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
His numbers this season are but you can only compare full careers to the guys you listed.
Granted however in comparing his accomplishments to those...
I was just asking because he now holds most TD's in a season...undefeated season.. and he has 3 rings. more than elway and favre....1 away from tying Montana...

BTW I'm a niner fan for life... I'm not on any bandwagon... just more of an assesment of his impact to his team and how he controlled the field with his presence... in relation to the others...

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everybody hates a winning team because there are more loser teams than winning teams. get over it. I don't like the Pats but they're shittin on people right now and making it look easy.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FREE 'V' even though he is a gaytriotrs fan..if my friend wants to be gay then so be it but bring him back :( :cry:

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stop lumping people into the same category. I'm a Patriots fan and have been ever since I can remember. I've ALWAYS watched the games regardless of whether they win or loose. Not EVERY Patriots fan is a giant douche. In fact I know a LOT of fans of the Patriots and not one of them is a douche. It seems like you guys are complaining because they Patriots are doing something that no other team has done. When your team gets to where the Patriots are you better shut the f**k up since it appears we can't display how proud we are.
point to me where i said EVERY patriots fan is a 'douche' and ill be MORE then happy to apologize to you.