PENN vs. SANCHEZ

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're right he was hesitant after he got rocked but he already knows BJ has that killer jab and he uses it very well to keep distance. Diego just couldn't counter it.:D

also, not trying to thread jack but do you think Frank Mir is ready? A win over Cheik Kongo doesn't really count for much.
Diego went in with the wrong game plan. I should have done what he always done and charge in there flying knees, super-man punches, everything. Overwhelm Penn then get him to the ground. Which, is damn near impossible.

If Penn keeps this up, his legacy will be a long and great one.
ken florian wants another shot at him but i dont see florian beating him either. penn is a very good all around fighter thats going to be very tough to beat. florian had a tougher time beating guida than sanchez did and penn made sanchez look like a joke
Kenflo is no joke with his new camp. But, I still think he isn't ready for this new Penn. A win over Clay isn't a big achievement. Give Kenflo a few more fights, and he may show some huge improvements to challenge BJ.
LMAO I dont see how anyone thought diego sanchez had a fighting chance... BJ quicker, smarter, better in EVERY single way. Diego has one thing he does, that is take people down and pound them, even if he was able to get BJ down he wouldnt have gotten anywhere near keeping him there, and standing up.................

BJ is 5 zillion times better.

Now................ When is anderson silva gonna fight Kimbo is my question?! lulz
I doubt it will happen and if it does, it will goto Silva. Silva has too much experience and skill over Kimbo. Especially if Kimbo doesn't take care of his knee, Silva will exploit the s**t out of it. Kimbo's ground game has improved, but not enough. I also think Silva could knock Kimbo out cold.

Would be a boring fight in my opinion. Being a Kimbo fan, I still say Kimbo would lose, and lose hard.

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAHAHA. Wow I completely missed it. I was hammered all weekend at xmas parties. Oh well.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Diego went in with the wrong game plan. I should have done what he always done and charge in there flying knees, super-man punches, everything. Overwhelm Penn then get him to the ground. Which, is damn near impossible.

If Penn keeps this up, his legacy will be a long and great one.

Kenflo is no joke with his new camp. But, I still think he isn't ready for this new Penn. A win over Clay isn't a big achievement. Give Kenflo a few more fights, and he may show some huge improvements to challenge BJ.

I doubt it will happen and if it does, it will goto Silva. Silva has too much experience and skill over Kimbo. Especially if Kimbo doesn't take care of his knee, Silva will exploit the s**t out of it. Kimbo's ground game has improved, but not enough. I also think Silva could knock Kimbo out cold.

Would be a boring fight in my opinion. Being a Kimbo fan, I still say Kimbo would lose, and lose hard.

The kimbo and silva thing was a joke lol, Silva would RAPE Kimbo.

Im a Kimbo fan but Anserson Silva is best in world hands down. And lets face it.... Kimbo is mediocre at BEST, being incredibly nice lmao.

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
All the fights were good, but everyone at Hooter's knew Penn was going to rock him, the answer was just how. I was terrified it would go to decision, I definitely preferred the shin-to-forehead followed by a dozen uppercuts.