Pennsylvania: FS: Beautiful 2000 Civic Ex Coupe w/5 speed swap 3700 OBO want gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0xrey

Hey I have a 2000 civic ex. It is automatic, but comes with everything that's needed to convert it to 5 speed. It gets about 30 miles to the gallon. Everything on the car works perfect. 180k miles on the body, 80k on the motor. It has a sunroof, power locks and windows, and alarm. It has a 1.6 vtec single cam motor. This car is a PERFECT daily driver, first car, winter car, or gas saver. Has an aftermarket radio with auxiliary and USB. Halo headlights, integra seats, weapon r intake. This car has no rust. Body is a 9.3/10 and interior is 9.5/10. Kbb is 5,500 with steel wheels at 100,000 miles. Motor only has 80k.

Comes with Full 5 speed swap
All wheels on the car have immaculate tread.

NEEDS PASSENGER PLASTIC SIDE SKIRT, THAT'S IT. $20 FROM A JUNKYARD I ALREADY MADE THE CALL.

The only reason I am trying to sell it is because I don't like the automatic transmission and I don't have time to do the 5 speed swap. Title will be here in less than 5 days. I will entertain a trade for a 5 speed subaru + cash or a 5 speed subaru of equal value and functionality. Call or text 570-690-8461

DOES NOT COME WITH KONIG WHEELS (but it can for an extra $450 ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.