People like this...

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Disgust me.

[YOUTUBE="wtf"]7UmotTE-VlY[/YOUTUBE]

Troll or not she needs to be smacked in the face.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

Her videos creep me out.

emerican

Registered VIP
Not that i dont believe in god, but this b***h really jsut said god killed thousands of people possibly tens of thousands in japan i mean really. How can you think thats a good thing no matter what you think caused it. I dont hit girls,but if i could get to her my girlfriend would beat that ass.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow just wow. On a side note Civic 209 whats up with the nazis in your avatar lol

emerican

Registered VIP
^ lol i saw it too and thought that. Its your avatar though man do you, but if theres a reason im tuned in to hear it.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ lol i saw it too and thought that. Its your avatar though man do you, but if theres a reason im tuned in to hear it.
Think its for this Nazi movie that is trying to get released or still in filming. Bout some Nazi's that escaped in WW2 and started a new base and army on the moon and they invade Earth.

Could be wrong tho

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

emerican

Registered VIP
^ i hope all of this happens as well.
I would defintly watch that movie if it was done right i think it would be intresting.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That b***h is ignorant as hell. The school is looking into how she posted the video.....I hope that b***h gets kicked out, and won't get hired anywhere because everyone saw the video.
I hope she doesn't get kicked out. She has free speech rights, no matter what they are, it's her right to say what she wants.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope she doesn't get kicked out. She has free speech rights, no matter what they are, it's her right to say what she wants.
Free speech is one thing but bashing on japanese people after japan was hit by a tsunami killing tens of thousands of people is another thing.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Free speech is one thing but bashing on japanese people after japan was hit by a tsunami killing tens of thousands of people is another thing.
Doesn't matter the circumstances, she has a constitutional right to speak whatever she wants.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Never seen that movie :shock:
lol i just googled black ops zombies and that picture came up :what: they are similar i suppose.
Its on netflix anyway so Im going to see it :P
I would highly recommend it. It's an amazing movie if you can get through the foreign language. I personally love these kind of foreign movies just for the simple fact that you'll never see it get that gory in America. :lol:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would highly recommend it. It's an amazing movie if you can get through the foreign language. I personally love these kind of foreign movies just for the simple fact that you'll never see it get that gory in America. :lol:
Awesome movie, I was thinking it was going to be a low budget movie but it wasnt bad. Had its funny moments as well =)

Damn those nazi zombies...

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
agreed that movie looks funny. glad your not some sort of nazi civic209, woulda made your posts very hypocritical lol