Phoenix Peeps I Need Your Help A.s.a.p!!!!!!

hollywood217

Say it with me....GON-JA!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello to all of my fellow CC'ers in the Phoenix area. I am in true need of your guys' help. I have a CLOSE friend of mine that I grew up with that has gotten himself into a little bind. He is currently out in Phoenix attending M.M.I. (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) and he is in serious need of a job. He is out there with no money, no place to stay or anything. And with all of this he has still managed to keep a 4.0 GPA at his school. He has been out there since the beginning of March and he has been trying to use every resource possible but do to the fact that he is basically out there by himself, he has nothing to work with. He has been trying to get a job but it's been hard for him cause he doesn't have a secure place to stay, plus I'm sure his appearence is not the best with the situation that he is in. I am in NO WAY asking for any of you guys to send him money or anything but if any of you guys know anybody that may be able to get him set up with a job or a place to stay or something like that to help him get back up on his feet I would greatly appreciate it. He is an honest and trustworthy man and I know he would not do anyone wrong. I've been doing my best to "keep his head above water" but it's hard right now for me since I am preparing to get married in 2 weeks. I would really appreciate if someone from this great family of Clubcivic members could do something to help my friend out. He is one of my best freinds and I hate to see someone that I love, go through something like this....yes I said it, I love this man....he and I have been through so much growing up together that I would do anything I could for him. So if any of you guys can find it in your heart to help him out in ANY way I would greatly appreciate it. Please send me a PM if you can help in any way possible or if you have any good suggestions for me or him. I truely want to thank you all in advance for the help and support of my close friend.

hollywood217

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lunch time bump for my boy :(

hollywood217

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
come on guys....22 people looked at this but can't help someone out that is truly in need of help?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, you know I'd help you out if I knew of anything, but I have no way to help out there. Sorry! anyways, free...

*BUMP*

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The school should be able to help him out... theres also a motorcycle store like right next to the school he could check into... im sure it cant be that bad lookin for a job... best place to get a job is from the school tho, I attend the same school but I am in the Automotive tech part.