Photo Requests ... Give Me Something To Do!

SlammedCRXSi

JDM 4 Lyfe
5+ Year Member
Well, with being stuck up in the house all but 5 hours a day, I'm getting pretty bored.

I'd like to get some pictures of CC member's rides when they first bought them, so that I can photoshop them. I'm addicted to photoshopping like a fat kid addicted to cake. So ... Post your pics of your rides original look, and I'll post my finished product on here.

Thanks all.

blk96ex

HONDA OWNER
5+ Year Member

SlammedCRXSi

JDM 4 Lyfe
5+ Year Member
I'm working on them ... I take my time, because I'm still learning Photoshop.

I'm not avoiding it. Sorry for my lack of response.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol its alright. i just want to see what he is doing with them. im very interested to see the outcome.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I cant wait for the outcome either.

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kewl thead!!!
try mine...
till now only the shoes and the grill has been changed...

SlammedCRXSi

JDM 4 Lyfe
5+ Year Member
blk96ex said:
Well i have had my car for about a year now and i have never posted pics. I have not posted pics because i dont know how to i dont spend much time on the computer. well i just learned how to post pics so here you go, work your magic. i would like to see my car with some motegi mr7 wheels, and the in a charcoal grey color also with the motegi wheles.
thanks.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7619/civiceg8.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/198/civicworkka6.jpg
... working on yours

SlammedCRXSi

JDM 4 Lyfe
5+ Year Member
Snaild16 said:

do you have any stock photos. i can't really work with the car as it is now because i'm used to lowering it and doing the works that are already on the car shown ....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know if you're down for this but I need a photchop muchosucko style. It's a pic of my friend and I need whatever can be done to it, done to it. Cock, twats, titties etc.....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
I don't know if you're down for this but I need a photchop muchosucko style. It's a pic of my friend and I need whatever can be done to it, done to it. Cock, twats, titties etc.....
:rolf: