Photo shoot of my car !!!

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
Just got the photo's from the photo shoot and thought i'd share them with all of you guys !!!

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the girl... nice picss

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
These photos are taken in china and we use left hand drive cars... thx for ur comments and support guys

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
girls bangin!!! not diggin the rims but everything else is cool.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drop that s**t!

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
If you've driven in china road then u would know that it's not possible to get it much lower then the car already is without scraping all over the place as the roads lets say arnt the best in this part of the country.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet, any money shots?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nice car.

but you have been here since June, and still post pic threads of your car every where but in the right place, if you do a photo shoot, please put it in 8th gen member's rides, so i don't have to keep moving them for you.

-Robby-

5+ Year Member
finaly you got some New rims look WAYYY better now and very Clean Photo and...cute gf :P i still not in luv with your Wing but yoru car look nice =)=)

maybe next step... what about a small drop ?? =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is such a tiny girl look how small she looks next to the door and rim lol

ryanM

If you've driven in china road then u would know that it's not possible to get it much lower then the car already is without scraping all over the place as the roads lets say arnt the best in this part of the country.
slam that s**t, and be PROUD that its scraping. i love the fact my car scrapes everywhere. i'd rather scrape than be skyjacked. also i would get different rims.

other than that its lookin bangin :thumbs up