Photo Shop Please

kfreshhh

4banginferio
5+ Year Member

can someone please photo shop my car to where its dropped? i know its a bad shot, but i just want to see the car dropped to where the wheel well sits right on the tire, thanks in advance, not sitting on the ground but dropped to where its pretty low, and if its not too much work maybe paint my ls meshs's red, but keep the lip polished? thanks again in advace.

lil soulja58

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ummmmm u cant do anything with that picture to show a drop

like at all u need a side view shot cuz with that u cant c anything

kfreshhh

4banginferio
5+ Year Member
i know i had a different picture earlier, i got a different one up now, is it possible to do one on that?

kfreshhh

4banginferio
5+ Year Member
Man!!! Thank You Sooo Freakin Much ! Man Thats Exactly How Ive Had It Pictured For The Longest! Preciate It Man Props To Hook3donfpnics!

kfreshhh

4banginferio
5+ Year Member
I HATE TO SOUND LIKE A STIFF, but do u think anyone could do a carbon fiber hood? and maybe drop it like half an inch lower? thanks in advance.

kfreshhh

4banginferio
5+ Year Member
damn man preciate the chop! looks alot better to me, now ive just got to put in the time to get all that to put back together, and i was jw if there was any way someone could put on a mugen front lip? i had bought one but it was for the 2 door, and it didnt fit, but i finally found one for my car, and i was just wondering if i could see how it would look. thanks in advance.oh i know im asking for alot, but i figured this is most likely the best site for help/feedback for my civic, so do u think u could slam that hoe? hah low but not to wear it looks totally unreal.