Not open for further replies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You're only allowed one photo ;). Again, if you wish to change your entry, please do so 24-48 hours in advance.

Lookin foh moh peepz!!!!!!!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll try to go out and take a better one... if I ever get some damn daylight!!

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry about that John... reading owns me. Just submitted my official photo! Super excited about this one...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No worries dude. I realize we're still early into registration.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We're up to 3 contestants now! =)

There have gotta be abandoned buildings SOMEWHERE.... I thought there weren't any here either but they're there.
I've been keeping my eye out, but Orlando is pretty strict about abandoned buildings. Not to mention the fact that it's a newer city (as cities go)... so most of the buildings are fairly new as it is.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been keeping my eye out, but Orlando is pretty strict about abandoned buildings. Not to mention the fact that it's a newer city (as cities go)... so most of the buildings are fairly new as it is.
Must be nice :lol: :lol:.

8 more days until registration closes!!!!!!!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't had like any time to do this, and there's not many places to go with abandoned buildings. Saturday i was out driving, but the weather was terrible.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think you guys who keep complaining about not having abandoned buildings need to think outside the box a little. it doesnt have to be a building. it could be an empty house, an empty store,warehouse, etc. it shouldn't be that difficult to find an abandoned store, especially in this economy

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know where you guys are getting building. The theme is abandoned "structures" :lol:. It could just be a random shed/shack as well. As long as it's some sort of infrastructure (right word?) that's abandoned.

Also, going with what Joe said, some places may not have as many abandoned structures. I was hoping to try to do themes that could apply to everyone but it seems like this may not be one :(. For those that are struggling, sorry!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know where you guys are getting building. The theme is abandoned "structures" :lol:. It could just be a random shed/shack as well. As long as it's some sort of infrastructure (right word?) that's abandoned.

Also, going with what Joe said, some places may not have as many abandoned structures. I was hoping to try to do themes that could apply to everyone but it seems like this may not be one :(. For those that are struggling, sorry!
Honestly, its not a bad theme. I love the photography of the older buildings. I just personally don't know of any. It is far to people no matter where they live and doesn't focus on aspects of the personal life, such as a pet, family members, etc.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just gotta sort thru the shot i had from today. Hopefully i got something worth submitting!

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to try and shoot one with the droid x. Thats if i can find an abandoned structure in tampa...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cannot submitt my photo. ImageShack does nto give me the thumbnail options. Even after i logged into my account i still dont have them.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It should. Are you doing it on your phone? I'm not sure if you even can but just wondering. If so, try on a computer. I just tried a sample image and it gave me the codes.

3 days left for registration!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah im on my laptop. it doesnt go any further than the regular HTML code. Lame!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Yeah, what the fack John? ;)

Welp my dad took the camera until Wednesday. So I may not be able to enter this time :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah im on my laptop. it doesnt go any further than the regular HTML code. Lame!
Odd.... Sorry man. Try on another computer.

Yeah, what the fack John? ;)

Welp my dad took the camera until Wednesday. So I may not be able to enter this time :(
I'll use your original entry =).

Status
Not open for further replies.