Photography Contest - Industrial ||| Due Dec. 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

dseale84

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pm sent... i have an inquiry along with the submission if it counts.

silvertuner98

Banned
civic_tj said:
oh come on you can still get a pic, hell i took mine inside and i was sweating my balls off there i took mine, and you'll understand when you see it. We need more ppl to enter though, i know i have turned mine in yet, but i will be here soon!!

well see the thing is, indiana sucks, its boring, and personally i should receive the win for even taking a picture if i enter this bc this state is so boring. industrial parks all over yeah, i parked my car inside a half built f**kin warehouse with half a roof and all of a sudden, the picture i was gonna take... SUCKED. why? BC ITS INDIANA!!

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
took a roll of 35mm today around at different places, it was COLD, it snowed last night, not sure how well my film and camera took teh cold so well see when i ge the film back. also took a few backups with my friends PowerShot A510 in case mine suck...

also PMed joseph

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silvertuner98 said:
i would jump on this if it wasnt only 25 degrees outside with a single digit windchill. maybe ill jump in the next contest. until then i wish everyone that enters good luck and remember to use a tripod!

Hey... I had to walk through snow to take my pics... I was standing in like 1 foot of snow to take this pic, *as you can tell, from infront of the semi's*

and I didnt even use it lol

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silvertuner98 said:
well see the thing is, indiana sucks, its boring, and personally i should receive the win for even taking a picture if i enter this bc this state is so boring. industrial parks all over yeah, i parked my car inside a half built f**kin warehouse with half a roof and all of a sudden, the picture i was gonna take... SUCKED. why? BC ITS INDIANA!!
hey i live in ohio and it sucks too!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another entrant recieved.... And so far some nice photos.... ;)

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just submitted mine =)
I plan on being filler material, that way the guy that wins feels more special because he will have beat out more that 3 people, thanx to me now he will beat out at least 4 :thumbs up

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And I just recieved it..... :P

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going to seattle tomorrow....jeah

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what resolution should it be eh?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
what resolution should it be eh?
1280x1024 should do it.... ;)

But of course if your camera doesn't take that large of a picture just give me the highest you can....

But I KNOW yours can Todd... :lol:

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Industrial has many different meanings to many different people, which is the beauty of a photography contest. You never know what kind of entries you'll get.

Personally, I would take industrial as like grundgy, greasy shop conditions, working on a car with oil stains, etc etc etc... something like that.

I guesssssss... maybeeeeee........ i might enter. when I'm taking photos I'll keep and eye open and try to shoot a nice industrial one.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Industrial has many different meanings to many different people, which is the beauty of a photography contest. You never know what kind of entries you'll get.

Personally, I would take industrial as like grundgy, greasy shop conditions, working on a car with oil stains, etc etc etc... something like that.

I guesssssss... maybeeeeee........ i might enter. when I'm taking photos I'll keep and eye open and try to shoot a nice industrial one.

yeah it will be intresting to see how everyone interpreted the word industrial, when I think industry I think trains, so I submitted a pic I had taken A while back of a train bridge.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
42Steps said:
But I KNOW yours can Todd... :lol:

:rolf:

actually, i was just making sure i didnt make it TOO big :lol:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
:rolf:

actually, i was just making sure i didnt make it TOO big :lol:
Yeah, thats what I figured.... I was about to say submitt whatever size you wanted, but I don't want a 6k x 4k image.... :lol:

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD, I see that you havent made a submission yet, get your ass out there mang! lol

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
r0yal said:
DirtyD, I see that you havent made a submission yet, get your ass out there mang! lol
I know, I've been beyond busy!

I actually thought of a bunch of SWEET places to go on the way home tonight but I didn't have my cam with me. Do you wanna come with me tomorrow night maybe? I need some third party comment on what I choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.