*Photography Contest* PARTYYY!!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Photography Contest

Announcement: New Rule's and random information.
Read before Submitting.​

Objective Theme - PARTYY!.

*Just as the tittle states; You Gotta Fight, For Your Right_ TO PARTAAYY! Now snap the craziness in a wicked picture worth remembering! :rocker:

Submit Entree to NYG.Clubcivic@gmail.com

You will have until 11:59:59 pm EST 04/20/10 to submit your best photo.
You get more time, because parties don't just appear all the time
Rules
  • Your photograph must follow the theme in some way.. If you think its vague include an explanation. If turned in early enough, you will be notified of the dq and given another opportunity to enter.
  • The image should be altered in Photoshop very little.
Picture Editing:
  • Adjusting brightness, levels, and contrast, as well as light variations in hue and color are allowed.
  • Adding a border is allowed. However, the border should not cover up very much of the image. This may be up to my discretion, but I will PM you about a violation upon receipt of the image.
  • Adding a new figure into the photo that was not in the original scene is prohibited.
  • Adding new light effects should not be used heavily if at all, and will be up to my personal discretion whether it is allowed or not.
  • Cropping is allowed.
  • Combining two or more pictures into one, unless it creates a panoramic scene of the actual area is prohibited.
  • After receival of your photo I may request the untouched original to determine if it will be accepted or not. So please have that ready, or send it to me with the slightly altered photo.
  • I request that you use www.imageshack.us and their thumbnail feature.
To clear the whole photoshop thing up a bit..its ok to edit, that is a major part of digital photography.. just DONT turn your image into a chop... excessive editing may result in rejection of the image... but tone variation, color, black and white, sharpness.. etc.. are all things that are normal in the digital photography world, and i therefore have no issue with them being used as long as it is not turned into a "chop contest".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
There is no limit to the size... try to not go too large as it may limit your views by 56k users thus limiting the chance they will vote for you.
Use the "Save for Web" feature in Photoshop to help reduce file size.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please do not post up your picture!
I will delete it and you will be disqualified if you do.

How to ENTER your photo

No PM's, NO PM's!!! Read new Entree Process Below. send me a PM with your photo and you will be ignored!

All entry's must be sent to NYG.Clubcivic@gmail.com by the deadline. Images must be re-sized to a maximum of 900 pixels wide and 750 pixels high. No watermarks or borders

Send them in an Email along with your:

CC User name

Real Name

(if available) Original Picture before edit

Winner will get to pick the next theme.
Theme submissions should be sent to the email address listed above.

Please do not identify your photo or any other photo. They should stay strictly anonymous until the winner is revealed.

I NEED you guys to start submitting photos in a standard way.. part of the delay is due to me having to rehost images.. starting this contest im ONLY taking them when submitted EXACTLY like this:

XXXXXXXXXXX said:
1. untouched photo

2. Photo altered with contrast only.
You do NOT HAVE to include the original, OR tell me how it was edited, that is up to you... ALSO be sure to copy the "thumbnail for forums" and NOT the "thumbnail for websites".. thanks :D
1 - Email me with your photo
*note: Please DO NOT include your CC name with your picture or thumbnail.
*note: Please do not wait until the last minute to send in your entry.

Voting will start shortly after the deadline and will end 7 days later.
You are allowed to vote for your own picture if you really think its better than the rest..please try to vote with a neutral mind.. judging the photos on numerous levels, including things like the overall look of the photo, creativity, appeal to you personally, etc..

PM me with any questions.. give it a try.. go out and shoot something.. another broad open topic shoot come good stuff get some good turnout..:D

****Received Entries****

abs0lut
deebs9000

Last edited:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New Theme to remove the boring excuse :twisted:

try and not enter now bitches :rocker:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

Epic.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
UGH.... I might actually have to get in on this.... I might have to get creative with this one.... darnit.....

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you wanted me to care you should of put on a bra and panties, If you didn't want to enter then why even post in here? Please just please just post in the Theme sugestion thread to make future contest better.

Thank you,
NYG.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not that I didn't want to enter, I actually did. The theme is ridiculous because less then 10% of straight dudes go out and take pictures at parties. Do you still have two entries? Make a theme that's easy as hell until this site proves then can have complicated subjects; these things fail time after time.