photoshoot after mod day with my new camera!

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Nice rides love them both, #6 takes the cake for me.:thumbs up

P.S. Love me them Volks... :drool:

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pic 13 is hot...i like the dogs eye color to lol...i wish cops can be more cool around here

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think that says sohc lol....nice looking pics
heh, yep. fooled a salesman at my dealer too. thanks!

Nice rides love them both, #6 takes the cake for me.:thumbs up

P.S. Love me them Volks... :drool:
thanks man. yeah i love his rims too they were originally gold/bronze then he got them powdercoated. cant wait til we get the chance to try them on my car!

pic 13 is hot...i like the dogs eye color to lol...i wish cops can be more cool around here
lol yeah the dog is actually blind in 1 eye thats why they are different colors.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pssht.. you didnt call me!? My Fit is out of the shop.. new OEM NHBP headlights, Xpel yellow fog covers, and some cheap new wheels (16x7/Matte Black).. hah.. I could have joined in on the photoshoot fun..

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, you guys have charger squad cars up there?? :shock:

When I can find the time to get up there, we should do a shoot.. Have you done one with Rei?
But then again, you have a nice camera which is going to show EVERY chip/scratch in my paint :(
Supercharged ones at that.. :shock:

Late one night I was crossing the high way walking to the store.. In the distance all I could hear was a supercharger whining and sure enough a Jefferson County Sheriff hauled ass past me going easily 120+..

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pssht.. you didnt call me!? My Fit is out of the shop.. new OEM NHBP headlights, Xpel yellow fog covers, and some cheap new wheels (16x7/Matte Black).. hah.. I could have joined in on the photoshoot fun..
hah i was just about to text you or something..havnt heard from you in awhile, was gettin alittle worried.

i gotta see the new wheels! love black on silver :-D. dont worry though..there will be future photoshoots hehe ill let u know

thanks spook. most people hate because its an ex.