[Photoshoot] JDM Integra GSR Turbo ***56K take a s**t***

ForceFed

Banned
ShinsenTuner said:
i dont know... something about trading a bmw for a modded integra just doesn't seem to work with me. sorry.

it's a nice car... but knowing none of the mods were done by you... it's.. eh.
...but they were done by a shop

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I mean its a NICE car.......... but whats this I hear you got rid of ANY BMW for this? :(

ForceFed

Banned
MySiIzFaster said:
I mean its a NICE car.......... but whats this I hear you got rid of ANY BMW for this? :(
you all have to take into concideration that it would have costed me $1500 just to get the bimmer to pass smog, i cant afford bmw parts. and i get integra parts for wholesale. remember... i own www.dctuner.com and i can do all the work myself. it just makes sence

ForceFed

Banned
plus i missed having an integra. ill probably buy another M3 sometime in the future if that makes you guys feel better... an E46... =)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You had an M3..........I better leave this thread before I bithc smack u. ;)

:lol:

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k the m3 im with force fed, damn im drooling over that ride u made a great choice bro 2 thumbs up

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. I miss old yellow
2. Are those the oem hid headlights?
3. PLEASE GARAGE THAT THING. THERE IS A VERY HIGH CHANCE THAT SOMEONE WILL TRY TO STEAL IT. Were talking like 75%

which ones faster your ls? or your gsr

ForceFed

Banned
BlackHope121 said:
1. I miss old yellow
2. Are those the oem hid headlights?
3. PLEASE GARAGE THAT THING. THERE IS A VERY HIGH CHANCE THAT SOMEONE WILL TRY TO STEAL IT. Were talking like 75%

which ones faster your ls? or your gsr
at about 6 PSI my LS was faster, but that is all about to change. ahhhheeemm.... internals

i believe they are oem, im not 100% sure

ive also got about a $1200 clifford alarm system on it. id tell you more but then id have to kill you. lol =)

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ForceFed said:
at about 6 PSI my LS was faster, but that is all about to change. ahhhheeemm.... internals

i believe they are oem, im not 100% sure

ive also got about a $1200 clifford alarm system on it. id tell you more but then id have to kill you. lol =)

aight cool.

Just letting you know top thieves are coming after that car.. Not average steal your radio thieves.. People with flatbed trucks and such

I dont want you to end another stolen story thats all. Good luck with the new project . Needs some CF

ForceFed

Banned
yes fer sure, thanks for looking out. i have comprehensive insurance, i made sure of it. its the #1 stolen car in america and there already has been a few stolen cars in my neighborhood.

im gonna get a cf hood and front lip. =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good. cant wait to see more.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ForceFed said:
yes fer sure, thanks for looking out. i have comprehensive insurance, i made sure of it. its the #1 stolen car in america and there already has been a few stolen cars in my neighborhood.

im gonna get a cf hood and front lip. =)
i think lo-jack is a must for your ride bro and an auto lock s**t id be scared to keep that out of my sight

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how much boost are you currently running? it's stock internals as of now right?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loving the new ride man, I would have loved the m3, but I understand why you didn't get it. Either way you were gonna get a sweet ass car. New pics look great :thumbs up